Cozy Up for Fall With These 19 Throw Blankets
As soon as those temperatures start falling, our bear-like hibernating tendencies come out, and we grab for the nearest blanket. Don’t have anything sitting on the arm of your couch or hanging off the back of your chair? We can take care of that. Refresh your sofa’s look and bundle yourself up with one of these 19 cozy fall throws.
blanket made from Norwegian wool, and maybe this blanket, with stripes and geometric designs, is that blanket.
Camping anyone? This lambswool throw is large enough for two people and a perfect way to kinda, sorta feel like you’re sleeping in the woods.
Scandal-rewatching binge fest.
10. Super Chunky Throw Blanket ($385): Yeah, you know you want to wrap up in that.
11. Navy Herringbone Throw ($85): Like to eat spicy meatballs when you’re enveloped in a blanket? Buy this guy. He’s easy to clean, and it sounds like you need that.
12. Fowl Play Throw Blanket ($100): When the wind starts blowing and the snow starts falling, you’re going to be glad you bought this garden of eternal warmth.
14. Pendleton Motor Robe Throw ($119): Plaid and fall: they were made for each other.
18. Pia Wallen Cross Throw Blanket ($99): Lovers of Scandinavian design, this one’s for you.
Siksakki means “zigzag” in Finnish. End of lesson.