25 Geometric Stationery Sets We Love
It’s no secret we love a good party. If cake, beer or party favors are involved you can pretty much always expect to see our pretty faces. But before the fabulous fête must come the invitation. So whether you’re gathering a crew for a birthday shindig, getting married or just writing a note to a buddy, here are 25 gorgeously geometric ways to do so.
1. The Rustic Thistle Blank Stationery ($12): We’re just going to pretend we’re tucked away in a little cabin in the woods writing away on this stationery.
2. Cathedral Invites ($148 ): Classic, but bold. This invitation can also be printed in a neutral color for someone seeking something a little subtler.
3. Triangular Greeting Card ($10): Gah! Triangular notes and envelopes?! We’re in love!
4. All Bases Covered ($18): No matter what you want to say, these cards are sure to help you say it just right.
5. Wedding/Party Invite ($35+): This invite is sensory overload but we’re not complaining one bit.
6. The Lucky Fox Envelopes ($9): Sure, your stationery is a geometric masterpiece. But why stop there?
7. Go Shout Love Cards ($15): Whatever you have to say, say it loud and in style!
8. Tri-ometric Wedding Stationery ($93+): So many triangles. So little time.
9. Black and White Linocut Stationery ($5+): If all this color is getting to your head simplify your senses with this punk-inspired black and white card.
10. Geometric Flat Cards ($9): A little professional, a little fun.
11. Geometric Bohemian Wedding Program ($40): Put your own photos in the triangles to add a personal touch to your invites.
12. Tribal Print Stationery ($12): Triangles, bright colors, polka dots… all next to your name!
13. Geo Custom Invite ($24+): Customize this invite for whatever sort of party you have in mind!
14. Victorian Lady Blank Stationery ($12): A little bit modern, a little bit vintage. It’s safe to say we’re a lot a bit in love.
15. Lined Stationery Note Paper ($12): Because sometimes a postcard just isn’t enough space. Tell your story on this charmingly imperfect page.
16. Modern Triangle Thank You Card ($5): If your thank you notes really can’t wait, these pretty babies are available to download!
17. Bright Geometric Invitation ($31): Hey Lauren, if the party is anything like this invite, we’re crashing!
18. Prism Custom Notecard Set ($15+): Customize this stationery with whatever monochromatic color scheme you like best!
19. Chevron Geometric Printed Postcard Set ($10 ): You don’t need to travel to far away lands to send a friend one of these bad boys.
20. Geometric Mountains Notecard Set ($14): If only there was a rainbow colored mountain range like this geometric masterpiece. A girl can dream right?
21. Foreshadow Press Card Set ($15): Make a lasting impression with these sleek, smart cards.
22. Personalized Flat Note Cards ($24): With a typewriter font and a color scheme straight out of a ’60s kitchen, we’re loving these vintage-inspired flat cards.
23. Little Geometries Cards ($10): We love the combo of color blocking and geometry on this whimsical set of cards.
24. Pastel Wedding Invite ($130+): Soften up bold design with a pastel palette.
25. The Clarus Invite ($1370): Okay so these guys will definitely set you back a pretty penny, but boy are they good lookin’.
Which one of these do you want to scribble all over? We want to hear it!
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.