WTF: These Are the 8 Weirdest Lipsmacker Flavors You Can Buy
We were totes relieved to hear the product would live on following the 2015 sale of the company, but we haven’t been quitttteeee as vigilant about collecting them all as we once were (we’ve got Pokemon to catch, after all). That doesn’t mean we don’t still long for our fave old school gloss from time to time, though!
This summer is as good a time as any for a comeback, and with new reports surfacing of BBQ flavors on the scene (wait, WHAT?), it’s clear the flavors have evolved quite a bit from our childhood memories of vanilla frosting. We checked out the brand’s current lineup to see what other crazy flavors we could find, and boy, did we hit a landmine — some of these are just plain crazy! Check out which ones truly made us scratch our heads below.
1. Double Bacon Cheeseburger: Billed as one of the summer BBQ flavors, this one just might take the cake. Is this a lip gloss line or dinner? The lines are becoming so blurred!
2. Maple Bacon: Okay, we know bacon tastes good and all in the moment, but the thought of it lingering on our lips all day? We’re skept.
3. Pumpkin Latte: It’s official: Pumpkin spice really does rule the world.
4. Salted Pretzel: Another of the marketed BBQ flavors, we have to say, we’re pretty curious about this one. How exactly does one capture the essence of… well, salt?
5. Sriracha: Um, OUCH? Are anyone else’s lips burning at the thought of this, orrrrr???
6. Sweet Potato Fries: Even Lipsmacker knows this is a bit of an oddity, writing, “Try something unique and unexpected with one of our wacky flavors!”
7. Buttered Popcorn: Well, this just makes us hungry.
What’s your favorite Lipsmacker flavor? Tell us over @BritandCo!
(Photos via LipSmacker)