13 Colorful Yoga Bags to Sport This Season
It’s the time of year to enjoy the great outdoors… let’s start with yoga in the park! For a few short months, you can put the Bikram on hold and exercise outdoors in the real heat. (Yay sun!) It’s time to throw on your cute leggings and grab your yoga mat, because we’re bringing you the only accessory you need to stand out in a crowd of yogis: the ultimate yoga bag. Here are 13 Brit-girl-approved bags that you’ll love even more than your sleek gym bag. Namaste!
1. DIY Yoga Bag: To guarantee your status as the most stylish yogi in the studio, make your own colorful yoga mat bag. It’s colorful, it’s customized and everyone will be asking, “Where’d you get that bag?” (via Brit + Co)
2. Castilleja Yoga Mat Bag ($98): The edgy beading and embroidery on this bag are enough to want to tote it around ASAP. It has an outside pocket for easy access to your phone, keys or wallet, which is just partly why we love it so much.
3. Best Yoga Mat Bag Tote ($50): This slouchy tote easily fits any mat size. The extra space allows you to carry a water bottle, sneakers and an extra change of clothing.
5. Coral Active Bag ($138): This durable gym bag doubles as a weekender tote. Plus, proceeds from it go to an educational running program for girls in Sodo, Ethiopia. It’s a great bag and a great cause!
6. Duffle Yoga Bag ($40): This super roomy duffle is ideal for any fitness scene. It comes in a bright, candy pink and a casual gray stripe, so you might want both.
7. Almeria Suede Tote ($280): Athleta’s super chic tie-dye tote may not immediately read yoga bag, but it’s a unique option to carry around town. A big open compartment lets you organize all the things you need — including your mat.
9. Zigzag Yoga Bag ($50): This brightly colored bag caught our attention! It’s simple, stylish and easy to carry across your shoulder. Two zipper pockets make it simple to tote around car keys, coin cases, phones and other small essentials.
10. Yoga Mat Bag ($35): Get this fun yoga mat bag from Victoria’s Secret to tote around town. The bright pink hue should give you enough motivation to get a runway body in no time!
13. Mandarin Dhanura Yoga Bag ($1,299): We know what you’re thinking: “Louis Vuitton makes yoga bags?” Yep — and very stylish ones at that. This classic bag is pricey, but it’ll last a lifetime.
How do you tote around your yoga necessities? Let us know in the comment below.