With the holidays fast approaching (ahem, Christmas is less than ONE week away!), we are knee deep in holiday decorations in our home and on our screens. One shiny trend we have been seeing a lot this year is disco ball decor. No longer reserved for New Year’s Eve or disco-inspired parties, these sparkly balls of joy are making this season merry and *super* bright. From gorgeous + modern DIY wreaths to dazzling Christmas garlands, these glamorously chic DIYs are sure to make your Christmas fantastically festive. Whip one up just in time for the big day or gift it to your fave party girl.
4. DIY Disco Ball Photo Holders: Display your favorite photos and share the disco love with friends by gifting them some of these pretty photo holders with snapshots of your favorite moments together. (via A Bubbly Life)
5. Disco Ball Garland DIY: Up your decor’s glam factor by hanging disco ball garlands all throughout the house. It’s as easy as stringing disco ball ornaments onto yarn or jute. (via The Shabby Creek Cottage)
6. Glamorous DIY Christmas Wreath: Attach feathers, sparkly beaded necklaces, disco ball ornaments and other colorful glittery ornaments to a white foam wreath to recreate this amazingly fab piece. (via Dream Green DIY)
10. Mirror Disco Ball Ornaments ($12, set of 6): Just imagine the DIY possibilities for a few sets of these dazzling babies.
12. Tinsel Trim DIY: Create this sparkly, one-of-a-kind garland by tying disco balls to different colored tinsel with fishing wire. Leave it up for your New Year’s party, or even all year long to keep the party going and going. (via Chicfluff)
13. Glam Christmas Mantel: Creating a glam mantel isn’t as hard as you might think: Offset silver disco ball ornaments with brass + gold accents for a mantel that refuses to stay boring. (via Life With a Dash of Whimsy)
Tweet us your plans for glamming up your Christmas decorations @BritandCo!