The time for pumpkin-everything may be coming to a close, but we know the perfect way to wrap things up: dessert. These 16 pie-free pumpkin treats are just as terrific as a grand finale to a holiday feast as they are a send-off for the season. Let’s preheat our ovens, raise our pumpkin spice lattes and offer a toast to our favorite winter squash (shhh, just don’t tell the others).
2. Chocolate Toffee Pumpkin Whoopie Pies: A fun alternative to cupcakes, these grab-and-go pastries feature a slick of pumpkin buttercream sandwiched between coffee-chocolate cakes. Plus a sprinkle of toffee — how could we forget about that? (via Yummy Crumble)
6. Pumpkin Trifecta: We totally recommend baking up a batch of each of these pumpkin-y treats. The chocolate chip cookies, chai blondies and pull-apart bread are all sinfully sweet in their own way. (via Brit + Co)
10. Pumpkin Angel Food Cake With Harvest Cream Cheese Frosting: Angel food cake is heavenly enough as-is, but a layer of maple syrup and pumpkin spice frosting takes it to a whole ‘nother glorious level. (via Catz in the Kitchen)
14. Pumpkin Cake Roll: Don’t let the horror stories about cracked cakes intimidate you. Making a roll cake is actually much easier than it looks, and the results are always delicious. (via Cooking LSL)
15. Pumpkin Fluff Sandwiches: Running short on time? Simply set out a bowlful of this fluffy dip and an assortment of vanilla cookies, and let your guests go to town. They can DIY their own sweet sandwiches or scoop it up to their hearts’ content. (via The Mighty Mrs.)
16. Pumpkin Cheesecake With Chocolate Crust: Pumpkin cheesecake is always a huge hit at the holidays. A chocolate crust in place of the usual graham cracker makes this one feel even more festive. (via I Am Baker)
What’s your favorite pumpkin-packed dessert? Let us know which one you enjoy the most below!