10 Cool Gal Crowdfunds to Check Out This Weekend
Just when we thought it would be impossible to follow last week’s crazy Kickstarters of the week, the makers of the world wowed us again. From an automated suitcase to a 10-minute gel manicure kit, here are this week’s 10 coolest crowdfunds on Kickstarter and Indiegogo.
1. Le Mini Macaron: We loved this product when it was first released on Kickstarter, and now they’re back with even more gel manicure sets and polishes. This time around, the company is raising money for their new limited edition holiday gift sets featuring their iconic macaron gel manicure LED lamp and six brand new gel polishes. Get ’em while they last!
2. C-REST: Perfect for gals who work on the computer, this simple and innovative tension releasing product gently massages your neck extender muscles with no cords, strings or gimmicks. Just roll side-to-side on the tool for 10 minutes and let the stress of your work day melt away.
3. Flag: Instagram Memories are great and all, but nothing beats a good ol’ fashion scrapbook. Flag is a free service that ships 20 prints per month for free (yep, FREE!) within the US. They make a profit by using the blank space on the back of each print for targeted advertising, so it just might be a thrifty crafter’s dream… as long as you don’t mind an ad or two.
4. Dlodlo V1: We love exploring the cool new world of VR, but bulky headgear is still a big bummer. Dlodlo technology allows users to freely move without the weight of heavy goggles or desktop wires (AKA get ready for the best virtual rollercoaster ride of your life!).
5. iLuun: Transferring data between computers, smartphones and tablets just got a whole lot easier… and safer. iLuun Air allows you to quickly and safely transfer data using the device’s built-in WiFi. Plus, with up to 256 GB of wireless storage, you’ll have all the room you need to download the bazillion pics your sis sent you of your baby niece.
6. Vixole Matrix: Sneaker enthusiasts, be prepared to have your minds blown. Vixole Matrix is the world’s first customizable e-sneaker. Yep, you read that right: Simply snap a pic, upload it to the app and display your custom LED image directly on your kicks. Take that, Yeezys!
7. InherQuests: Young girls rarely receive financial education at home or school, yet a good financial foundation is necessary to become successful #girlboss leaders. That’s why Dina Shoman created InherQuests, a year-long curriculum delivered in monthly boxes that teaches young girls core money and financial concepts.
8. Travelmate: Never lug around an overstuffed suitcase again. Travelmate is the first fully autonomous suitcase that actually follows you around. With the ability to move vertically and horizontally and work seamlessly through crowds, it’s the perfect must-have for the techy traveler on your Christmas list.
9. Poze: There’s a wearable for everything these days… including correcting bad posture. Poze is a wearable device without an app or a charging station. It simply calculates the angle of your back’s posture and buzzes if you slouch for more than one minute.
10. ClutchIt!: From listening to tunes in your car to following an intricate YouTube workout on your mobile, there are SO many times when we need our smartphones to be hands-free. That’s why this simple product is so ingenious: Just attach the magnet device to anything metal and instantly transform anything into a phone holder. Done and done.
Are you currently backing any cool crowdfunds? Tweet us by mentioning @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Le Mini Macaron)