Here’s How All Your Fave Celebs Celebrated St. Patrick’s Day 2018
Another St. Patrick’s Day has come and gone, and we don’t know about you, but we’re still feeling mighty spirited. From the looks of things, so too, are celebs, who proved they’re just like us by hitting up parades (we see you, Kate Middleton and Prince William!) and partaking in green beer à la Reese Witherspoon. See how all your fave faces celebrated the big day below!
1. Reese Witherspoon: Witherspoon, like Prince William, enjoyed a spot of (green) beer, saying, “Green drink, green dress. It’s only right.”
2. Miley Cyrus: Cyrus swathed herself in a green clover onesie, all the better for busting a move to some jams from Cardi B and Offset, which she documented via Instagram stories.
3. Liam Hemsworth: Cyrus’ beau was equally festive, not only decking himself out in bright green hues, but his abode, too. “My grandma was Irish and I couldn’t be prouder,” he shared, adding, “Light it up!”
4. Elizabeth Banks: Banks celebrated her heritage with a holiday-ready hat, saying, “I’m not 100 percent Irish, but I’m closer than most.”
5. Vanessa Hudgens: The Dog Days star, who also happens to be Irish, shared a festive selfie while clad in green outerwear.
6. Tori Spelling: Spelling went full-on leprechaun for the occasion, donning a printed green skirt and green lips to match.
7. Anne Hathaway: The Irish-American actress shared a little luck with the rest of us, showing off some four-leaf clovers growing in her backyard.
8. Beverley Mitchell: How cute are the RL Lucy Camden’s “little pots of gold!?”
9. Danica McKellar: The mommy of one got into the spirit with her son, Draco, saying, “Happy St. Patrick’s Day from me and my little leprechaun!”
10. Michelle Trachtenberg: Trachtenberg took her man off future grocery shopping duty when he came home with green donuts instead of the veggies she asked for. We’ll take those off your hands, Michelle!
11. Jessica Simpson: The fashion mogul’s little ones, Maxwell and Ace, posed for a sweet holiday snap.
12. Alyssa Milano: The #MeToo advocate’s fam had us seeing green.
13. Jenny McCarthy: McCarthy just may have taken the cake for best outfit, saying, “Not sure if me leprechaun powers will be able to compete with Times Square Elmo and Woody from Toy Story, but I’m sure as hell gonna try.”
14. Busy Philipps: The I Feel Pretty star’s daughter Cricket stole the show for St. Pat’s, with Philipps sharing, “Had to go buy Cricket a green outfit for St. Patrick’s Day because she informed me, ‘If I don’t wear green, mama, the leprechauns will bite me in the face….’” (True, true). “ I DON’T KNOW WHERE SHE IS GETTING HER LEPRECHAUN INFO FROM BUT IT’S FREAKING ME OUT,” she added.
15. Mark Hamill: No one appeared to be having more fun that Star Wars: The Last Jedi actor Hamill, who hammed it up at the St. Patrick’s Day in Dublin, Ireland.
Which celeb would you liked to have partied with for St. Pat’s? Cast your vote over @BritandCo.
(Photos via @mileycyrus, Charles McQuillan, + John Phillips/Getty)