35 of the Best Women’s Halloween Costumes to Snag Online
If you haven’t figured it out yet, we love Halloween. It might very well be our favorite holiday of the whole year. I mean, who doesn’t love a night out with candy and costumes? And while we have spent the past few weeks digging up some of the raddest costumes to DIY, we know some of you lazy buns might wait till the last minute to plan your big reveal.
Thus, we took to the Internets to find some of the best (and least overdone) costumes for women to buy. The best part? Almost all of these are available on Amazon; and if you’re an Amazon Prime member, you can even snag most of them overnight!
We suggest favoriting this post, especially if you’re a procrastinator who knows you likely won’t remember to buy a costume until the week of Halloween. (You know who you are. Don’t worry, you can thank us later.)
1. Harry from Dumb and Dumber Costume ($48): “We got no food, no jobs… OUR PETS’ HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!” What a classic, quotable movie. If you like this costume, then you may want to check out the following one, too.
2. Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber Costume ($45): “Pull over!” “No, it’s a cardigan, but thanks.” “Yeah, killer boots man!”
3. Mummy Costume ($40): Have you seen the Mummy Door we featured on the Today Show recently? This costume would go great with it, especially if you’re handing out candy on the doorstep. Also a great way one for moms-to-be… er, mums-to-be ;)
4. Bun in the Oven Costume ($28): An alternative for all of you moms-to-be who are a bit further along in the process.
5. Ms. Sock Monkey Costume ($28): For all of you crafty gals, this one is just too darn adorable. Look at the hair piece!
6. Lady Gaga Swimsuit Costume ($32): We’re (still) googoo for Gaga. This costume is not advised for the bodily conscious, but we’re sure it will garner you “applause” all night.
7. Juno Costume ($20): A simple, affordable costume that most everyone will recognize. Also a good one for any pregnant ladies out there. Or those that just want to freak their boyfriend out.
8. A League of Their Own Costume ($48): Is it just us, or do you immediately think of Rosie O’Donnell chewing gum when you see this?
9. The Flintsones Wilma Costume ($22): Great as a solo costume, or grab the Betty and/or Fred version if you want to bring your beau or your BFF with you on Halloween night.
10. Jessie from Toy Story Costume ($35): Who doesn’t love Toy Story? This is a solid pick for animated film lovers, or any cowgirl. Remember to practice that country accent!
13. Rubber Cat Suit Costume ($69): Okay, we know this isn’t really anything super unique, but holy cow is it hot! It’s kind of like the black version of Britney Spears’s “Crazy” music video outfit. Maybe it could also be repurposed as a Dead Britney costume?
14. Star Wars Stormtrooper Costume ($64): Bust out your inner geek girl (and score all the geek guys) by rocking your most bad ass Stormtrooper this Halloween.
15. Inflatable Cowgirl Costume ($42): Wait. This is hilarious. Someone please wear this and send us a pic?
16. Athenian Goddess Costume ($19): Is it us, or does this totally remind you of the Saved by the Bell episode where Kelly and Zack go to the prom together as Romeo and Juliet? This is the dress he gives her to wear… before they, so so sadly, break up. #zackandkellyforever
17. Wonder Woman ($33): Okay okay. We know we said these costumes were meant to be “not overdone” but really, can anyone ever resist Wonder Woman? We say no.
18. Ursula Costume ($77): In a Halloween world where many girls are mermaids, why not be the sea witch? Plus, those tentacles are kind of rad.
19. Carmen Sandiego Costume ($49): We know this one would be fairly easy to DIY, but if you don’t have the red coat and hat, you can snag the duo here. This one is particularly great because you could probably repurpose the coat post-Halloween without necessarily looking like a girl who wanders the world.
20. Raphael Ninja Turtle Costume ($19): You may have also seen this one on our Weirdest Sexy Costumes list, but let’s be real: Raphael was the best ninja turtle. And this costume is a great girly interpretation of our favorite animal show of the 90s. Grab the other three if you want to style this one out with your girlfriends.
21. Corpse Countess Costume ($150): The most expensive on the list, yes, but dare we say, also one of the best? You’re sure to win a contest if you end up with this gem.
22. Olive Oyl Costume ($25): We recommend finding a buff dude to go as your Popeye. Or someone who would be willing to dress up as a chicken. (Get it?)
23. I Love Lucy Costume ($26): Because she is one of the most adorable TV personalities of all time. And because we love polka dots.
25. Angry Birds Dress ($12): We know, we know. Angry Birds are a bit overdone. But this dress costs $12! That’s less than most dinners out. We recommend penciling in some dirty, angry eyebrows if you rock this look.
26. Crayola Tank Dress ($21): We have a deep passion for crayons and think this is the perfect costume for all of you extra artistic ladies out there.
27. Crayola Crayon Box Dress ($47): An alternative to the above, this one is also a great way to show off your creative energy. We think it’d be ideal for a teacher to wear!
29. Adult VooDoo Doll Costume ($50): Remember to practice your crazy voodoo face before wearing this one out on the town.
30. Marge Simpson Costume ($38): Pro tip: style this one out with a DIY cozy that says DUFF on it. Then wrap around your drink on Halloween night.
31. Nerds Tank Dresses ($35): A fun group costume, but also great on its own. As it’s definitely higher on the skin-revealing side, we recommend wearing tights or leggings unless you want to literally go “all out” this year.
32. Tootsie Roll Dress ($20): Let me see your tootsie roll! To the left, to the left, to the right, to the right… this one screams dance party.
33. Skittles Tank Dress ($18): For the girl who loves her rainbows. Idea: Combine Skittles, Tootsie Roll and Nerds if you and your girls want to dress up together. How “sweet.”
34. Foxy Lady Costume ($44): It’s bound to be one of the most popular costumes of 2013, so if you are going to go for it, go all the way.
35. Bacon Dress ($23): Yes, now you can even dress up as everyone’s favorite food. This one is sure to score you a few mouth-watering looks from the gentlemen this Halloween.
Annnnd that’s a wrap, folks! Which costume are you planning on wearing to your Halloween festivities this year? Let us know in the comments below or over on Facebook. We can’t wait to see pictures!