5 Sparkly Ways to Accessorize Your Engagement Ring Like Blake Lively at Cannes
We know you adore your engagement ring — from vintage engagement rings to non-traditional engagement rings, there really is something for everyone when it comes to how they want to show off their commitment bling-style. But when hitting the town or heading out with your gals, sometimes it’s nice to try a little something different. Prime example? Blake Lively adding some serious style to her already gorgeous ring while heading to the Opening Gala Dinner last night. Check that out and more with these four sparkly ways to accessorize your wedding ring.
Blake Lively is slaying in Cannes for all kinds of fashion-related reasons, one of those being the amazing bling she’s flashing. Posting a pic of herself to Instagram, the celeb gave fans a peek of her gorgeous (and giant) engagement ring with black wedding bands on either side. Perfectly matching her striking and feathery black dress, it’s a look that would go with any classic or out-there outfit alike.
1. BlueAppleJewelry’s Black Band ($18): Get your own take on Blake’s style (although a heck of a lot more affordable, no doubt) by nabbing yourself a slim yet sparkly cubic zirconia-encrusted black band from BlueAppleJewelry. If the 14k black gold isn’t quite your style, no worries. The bands are also available in Sterling Silver, Rhodium, 14K Rose Gold and 14K yellow gold.
2. Catbird’s Fairy Light Eternity Band ($1,300): Described as the “slimmest, sparkliest eternity band in all the land,” that’s not hard to believe at all. The 14K gold band lined with conflict-free diamonds (meaning they were bought from ethical sources) is a mere 1mm in width, which gives you the option of wearing one or stacking multiple Eternity Bands along with your wedding ring. Mixing metals has never been prettier!
3. Catbird’s Mignon Memory Rings ($48): Made to be worn on the first knuckle, this thin band is meant to remind you of certain special memories. Available in yellow gold, rose gold and silver, each ring is handmade with care in Catbird’s Brooklyn studio.
4. CMKreations’ Personalized Stackable Rings ($14): If you didn’t think you could possibly make your ring(s) more personal, then you might wanna check these out. Handmade by CMKreations, you can have your name and the name of your love stamped into the two-millimeter-wide stainless steel rings.
5. Mociun Peak Band With Micropavé Diamonds ($2100): This splurge-worthy option is from indie designer Mociun, and it features black diamonds set into a 14K yellow gold curved band. The curvature perfectly fits around a solitaire engagement ring. If you have the extra moolah, consider two bands — one for the top and another for the bottom.
How do you like to accessorize your wedding ring? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)