So, your bestie’s getting married and you’re over the moon for her. But now you’ve gotta put together an epic bachelorette party for the record books. No pressure, right? Well, there doesn’t have to be with these awesome DIYs. No need to spend hours searching for scandalous and expensive ideas when you can add a personal touch (and a whole lotta fun) with some handmade goodness. From mimosa bars to lipstick cakes to hashtag tanks, these party ideas are sure to make for a night she’ll never forget. Check out these 11 DIYs and get ready for one legendary bach party.
1. Mimosa Bar: Champagne is classy, but why not try going for a little sparkle and pop with a fruity mimosa bar? (via Smarty Had a Party)
2. Bling: While real bling is definitely not in the budget, paper bling totally is. Dress up your food and decorations with these sparkly paper diamonds. (via Fiskars)
3. Gold Photo Booth: It didn’t happen unless it’s been Instagrammed, right? Create this glittery photo booth for some fancy and candid snaps with your fellow maids. Whatever you do, don’t forget the props! (via Brit + Co)
4. Lipstick Cake: Better start practicing your stencil skills because you’ll want replicate this cake just right for the future Mrs. (via Studio DIY)
5. DIY Temporary Tattoos: Those sleeveless party dresses are perfect for some arm candy. The tattoo kind, of course. (via Something Turquoise)
6. Glitter Champagne Flutes: If the glass isn’t sparkling as much as her rock, it isn’t good enough. Plus, these glasses will look great against your mani. (via HGTV)
7. DIY Heart Gift Bags: DIY some cute totes and stash ’em with fun favors and a few recovery kit items for the morning after. All the gals will for sure heart them. (via Mint Love Social Club)
8. Diamond Napkin Rings: Make the table sparkle with your own special touch. Unfortunately, these diamond rings probably won’t fit on your fingers. (via The House That Lars Built)
9. Glittery Heels: This DIY would be a great way to spend some quality time with the bride before the actual party. Besides, friends who DIY together, stay together. (via Brit + Co)
10. Lipstick Art: You and the maids can put it together beforehand or sneakily during the party, but either way, the bride-to-be is going to love this memento. (via A Beautiful Mess)
11. Bleach Hashtag Tank: Make these hashtag tanks ahead of time and surprise the girls the next morning with their hangover kits. You can all wear them while you get ready on the big day. (via Wedding Chicks)
Do you have an amazing bachelorette party DIY to share? We’d love to hear about it below!