The Best Athleisure Lines to Shop in 2018… Because, Resolutions
For many of us, 2017 was a doozy, but we here at Brit + Co are ready to hit refresh in 2018! Follow our Hit Refresh series through January for new ideas, hacks, and skills that will help you achieve (and maintain!) those New Year’s resolutions.
While a New Year’s fitness resolution for 2018 isn’t exactly groundbreaking, we’re totally on board with the sentiment. And although your resolution may lack a little in originality, athleisure lines are delivering adorbs new styles to keep your gym lewk totally fresh. With heaps of celebrities getting in on the activewear trend, you’ll have plenty of stylish inspiration. From Black Milk’s Harry Potter collection to the internet’s favorite leggings, here are 26 must-try athleisure lines to shop… because, let’s face it, it’s time to get back to the gym.
1. Lunya: The line of comfy sleepwear and athleisure staples is beloved by none other than Kendall Jenner. The supermodel reportedly wears their leggings almost every day.
2. Beyond Yoga: This yogi-preferred label embraces a body-positive message we adore. Plus, you can stock up on tops and bottoms for a bargain during their epic sales.
3. Koral Activewear: A sheer back with some stylish sparkle never hurt anybody. Fashion-savvy tops like this are exactly why Koral Activewear remains a top choice among It-girls.
4. Les Coquines: Meet your new style crush. We’re obsessed with the range of activewear, undergarments, and lacy bralettes you can pick up when you shop this trend-right brand.
5. Michi NY: Spice up your plain black leggings with decorative cutouts and intricated details. Michi NY specializes in high-fashion activewear and yoga essentials.
6. Puma X Selena Gomez: Selena Gomez’s collab with Puma yielded RTW unlike anything we’ve ever seen. From long-sleeve velvet crop tops to unitards, these gorgeous pieces let you get your fitness on in Selena Gomez-approved style.
7. Ultracor Active: Fashion lovers are going gaga for the high-end, graphic designs on Ultracor’s leggings. Their top-sellers include a blinged-out pair featuring authentic Swarovski crystals. *Swoon*
8. Black Milk: Um, yes. Black Milk launched a Harry Potter-themed collection that Potter-heads/fitness buffs must shop RN.
9. Le Motto: Choose your favorite slogan and then add to cart. (Because motivational talk at the gym is a girl’s best friend.)
10. Tory Sport: Your favorite glam-meets-prep label is here to bring you the best gear for every activity from golf to Pilates.
11. Sweaty Betty: Statement sleeves have officially made their way into our gym bags. Turn to this label for bum-sculpting leggings and elegant casualwear.
12. Vimmia Active: If you’re looking for statement leggings that can double as RTW, Vimmia Active is your answer. Haute, haute, haute!
13. JoyLab: The retail giant, Target, has launched a series of new in-house labels to refresh your 2018 wardrobe, including this range of colorful activewear and gym staples.
14. Outdoor Voices: OV is on a mission to make “doing things” a part of your everyday lifestyle. Step one? Buy a pair of their versatile garments to wear comfortably during every activity.
15. No Ka’Oi: The sartorial backstory of No Ka’Oi blends Italian savoir faire with a laid-back Hawaiian aesthetic. The end result is colorful garb born where athletics meet aesthetics.
16. New York Pilates: Meet the sweatshirt that started a cult following. Their original model is made of super soft fleece and rocks a chic one-shoulder silo.
17. Live the Process: We are so here for this refined line of clothing. Your inner minimalist will love their sophisticated black-and-white garments.
18. Alo Yoga: Not only does Alo Yoga create gorgeous apparel to wear while you get fit, but their proceeds support Girls Build LA. Cute clothes and girl power? Count us in.
19. Ivy Park: Because… Beyoncé. Can you even call yourself a member of the Beyhive if you haven’t purchased an Ivy Park sports bra?!
20. Fabletics: Known for having one of Hollywood’s most enviable figures, the svelte goddess that is Kate Hudson got Fabletics on our radar. Plus, when millennial pink meets athleisure, style stars are made.
21. Good hYOUman: We dig the good vibes of this ethical fashion line. One adorable workout tee reads, “Pets are people too.” YAASSS!
22. Spiritual Gangster: You’ve probs already heard of this fabulous line of gym wear thanks to their Instagram-perfect slogans. We’ll take one in every color, thanks.
23. Athleta: Gap’s activewear offshoot remains one of our faves. Even if you aren’t into trendy embellishments, we always hit them up for workout-ready staples.
24. adidas by Stella McCartney: Ever since adidas launched their sporty collab with the British designer, the fitness giant has been a mainstay in our gym bag. Now they’ve got supermodel Karlie Kloss proving their gear is fly AF.
25. Girlfriend Collective: When Girlfriend Collective first launched, they were so certain you’d be obsessed with the clothes that they literally handed out pairs for free. Keep this label in mind for muted buys and understated gear.
26. Joah Brown: This made-in-America clothing line rocks studio-to-street fashion that’s refreshingly simple to style. If effortless #LOTD’s are your jam, you’ve gotta check out these newcomers.
What are your favorite athleisure brands? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co. may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.