It happens to all of us: As we accumulate more stuff over the years, we find ourselves getting buried in clutter. While we’d all love to downsize our lives, we still need to find solutions for the everyday essentials we keep around the house, from cleaning supplies to makeup. Not everyone can be Marie Kondo, but we can find ways to organize everything we own so we can live clean and clutter-free. Scroll on for our favorite organizational products to keep your home in tip-top shape.
1. Kikkerland Bedside Caddy ($20): Wouldn’t you just love to have your bedside table to look as cute and tidy as an IKEA catalog? Well, you can keep that surface clean and stow your current book, reading glasses, morning vitamins, and any other typical nightstand items in this bedside caddy so they’re out of sight.
2. InterDesign Classico Scarf Closet Organizer Hanger ($8): You love your scarves year-round when the occasion is right, but what do you do with them when you’re not wearing ’em? As convenient as a pile on the floor may be, this hanger upgrade keeps your precious accessories neat and saves space. Pro tip: It also works well for ties.
3. Sorbus Set of 4 Foldable Drawer Dividers ($12): If your dresser is a tangled mess of who-knows-what, here’s a solution to save the day. Foldable inserts that you can arrange in any formation you’d like will have you channeling your inner Martha in no time flat.
4. Nifty K-Cup Carousel ($15): If you love (need) coffee as much as we do, that Keurig you bought is surely your favorite thing in your home — but the mountain of K-cups definitely is not. Instead of using boring boxes, arrange your coffee selection in a gorgeous carousel that you’ll gladly put on display.
5. YouCopia TeaStand ($25): Tea lovers don’t just stick to one kind of brew. In fact, you probably have bags upon bags of chais, English breakfasts, and herbal blends to choose from. Make some extra room by swapping out the tea boxes for this handy organizer, so you can find your favorite tea even faster.
6. DecoBros Spice Rack Stand ($30): Do you spend most of your dinner prep time searching through the spice drawer or shelf, checking every label to see if you actually still have that bottle of basil the recipe calls for? The search is over. Display your spices just like your mom and grandma do with a rack that’s as pretty as it is practical.
7. Metro Decor Food Storage Lid Organizer ($13): When the meal is over, the dreaded task of finding the right lid for leftovers begins amongst an avalanche of plastic. Keep your Tupperware tops straight with a rack so you never have to play that guessing game again.
8. SimpleHouseware Stackable 2 Tier Sliding Basket Organizer ($30): Cleaning becomes a real chore when your supplies get messy too. With this drawer system, you can take advantage of vertical space — so you don’t have to dig through a dark, dank under-sink cabinet every time you need to reach for the Windex.
9. Sorbus Foldable Storage Cube Basket Bin ($19): These storage baskets can be stowed in the closet or on a shelf for all your odds and ends. So you can finally clear out that junk drawer and organize everything into its own tidy and attractive place.
10. Ikee Design Acrylic Jewelry and Cosmetic Storage Display Boxes ($14): We get it. Every shade of red lipstick is different and unique, so you just can’t pare down your lippies. With this storage caddy you can keep *all* your favorite makeup organized and at your fingertips.
11. Periea Handbag Organizer ($10+): Sure, ginormous totes are convenient, but they quickly turn into black holes of “stuff” if we’re not careful. If you’re one of those people who tends to accumulate lots of things in their bag (*raises hand*), this organizer will keep track of all those little items that you’re constantly rummaging for.
12. Shacke Pak Packing Cubes ($23): Packing is every disorganized person’s nightmare. How exactly do flight attendants manage to fit two pairs of shoes, a bathing suit, a uniform, and other essentials in a tiny carry-on? You too can pack like a pro with these miraculous space-saving cubes.
13. Smart&Cool Mop and Broom Holder ($11): Apartment dwellers, are you squeamish about keeping your dirty mop or dusty broom in the same closet as your adorable (and expensive) winter coat? If you’re low on space, this wall-mounted broom holder is your answer.
Do you have any recommendations for staying organized? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.