15 Nail Art Designs for an Epic Spring Break Mani
If you’re anything like us and are so o-v-e-r winter, then fear not — spring break is in sight. Whether you’ve chosen to go incognito for a week or are heading to Key West, a fresh manicure is obligatory. From downright beach-inspired digits to the season’s most buzzworthy nail art trends, these 15 game-changing #springbreakmanis are sure to bring the heat.
1. I Scream for Ice Cream: Spring break is officially SO close we can taste it. Let’s just say that it doesn’t get much sweeter than this strawberry gelato-inspired mani. Sprinkles on top, please. (via Pshiiit)
3. Pop Art: For one abstract and oh-so-painterly mani, here’s your chance to don the colors of Mondrian on your fingertips. A few brushstrokes here, a squiggle there, and you’ve got a masterpiece on your hands. (via Burkatron)
5. Super Rad Cutout Nails: Welp, if these aren’t the raddest cutout nails that we ever did see. Between the groovy color palette and strategic cutouts, this mani is anything but boring. (via Chelsea King)
7. Leopard Print: Katy Perry would be so proud. Get ready to roar with this standout pink leopard print mani that just so happens to be a cinch to recreate. Go forth and conquer with a black nail art pen in hand. (via Burkatron)
‘I’m on vacation” like a bold splash of aqua and teal. (via Sassy Shelly)
11. Minimalist Mani: Goodness knows we love a mani that’s both minimalist and edgy. The black outline and light blue polish here is refreshingly simple. Now, all that’s left to do is pile on the bling. (via Song of Style)
15. Summer Fruits: Welcome the arrival of spring break with a manicure consisting of the dreamiest pastel hues. Just in case there was ever any doubt, winter is officially outta here. (via Gary Pepper)
Which rad nail design will you be flaunting during spring break? Tell us in the comments below!