Between the bold colors, sumptuous texture, and international flair, it’s pretty much guaranteed that we’ll break out in heart-eyes anytime we see a home nail this casual-yet-worldly look of boho decor. Feeling lost on how to begin building your own boho-esque abode? Start with your bedroom. You can easily make your slumber space a dreamy sanctuary by adding tasseled pillows, gilded accessories, and trendy wall art. And thankfully, at least for your travel budget, you can add these colorful gems without leaving the comfort of your own couch.
1. Anthropologie Embroidered Rami Pillow ($88): These embroidered throw pillows artfully mix materials and colors for that essential, “I picked them up traveling somewhere cool” vibe.
2. West Elm Peruvian Artisan Mirrors ($39-$59): Hand-carved mirrors by Peruvian artists will dress up your bedroom walls and reflect your sophisticated global flair.
3. Urban Outfitters Amira Carved Wood Nightstand ($179): Crafted from mango wood, this nightstand is slightly distressed for an authentic touch to your space.
4. Bed, Bath & Beyond Deny Designs Iveta Abolina Winter Wheat Duvet Cover in Grey ($154): This subtle print with a mandala-inspired design is zen enough to bring a soothing feel to any bedroom space.
5. Lulu & Georgia Elodie Rug by Glitter Guide ($248): A pretty mix of dreamy and earthy colors make this rug the base for all of your boho decor fantasies.
6. CarmelsArt Moon Phases Hanging Brass Wall Art ($42): Celebrate your inner moon goddess with this hammered brass wall hanging that represents each of the lunar phases.
7. TheWiseFibreCompany Boho Wall Hanging Modern Swiss Cross ($100): Boho style *can* include a minimalist approach, as seen in this crocheted wall hanging. For high contrast, hang it against a brightly colored wall, or in a neutral-toned room for a more subtle approach.
8. Target Beach Babe Comforter Set ($100): Add eclectic pops of jade, magenta, indigo, and turquoise to your bed all at once with this kaleidoscope-patterned duvet set. Pair it with an intricate wooden bedframe and you’ll be sleeping in a bohemian paradise before you know it.
9. World Market Turquoise Wicker Headboard ($250): Looking for a statement piece for your bedroom? Pick up this vibrant turquoise headboard handwoven from rustic rattan.
10. Zara Home Wool Kilim With Fringe ($359): We suggest layering this spice-hued runner over a natural woven rug like jute or sisal.
11. HelloUnicornShop 3-Plant Macrame Hanging Planter ($100): Handmade with macrame rope, embroidery thread, and a wooden tree branch, a hanging planter brings nature into your beautiful space effortlessly.
12. LittleAmigoDis Kangaroo Hammock Chair ($85): Say goodbye to traditional overstuffed chairs and relax in style with a handmade hammock hung from the ceiling. The only thing missing now is your favorite book.
Want more decorating tips and must-have product guides? Follow us on Pinterest for more ideas and inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.