18 One-Pan Breakfast Recipes That Will Send You to the Strata-sphere
Alright, show of hands. Who out there loves bread, brunch and basically all things indulgent? Looks like just about everyone. This means you definitely need some strata in your life. These 18 eggy, cheesy and sometimes meaty bread puddings stir together all of the usual breakfast table suspects into one stress-free casserole. (Of course, we scoured the Internet to uncover a couple just-as-delicious options for special diets.) And since each can easily be made ahead of time, they also make for the most hassle-free AM entertaining EVER. Get ready for some mouth-watering goodness ahead.
1. Spicy Breakfast Strata With Chorizo, Red Pepper and Cheddar: No question, a helping of this spicy casserole is a great way to wake up your taste buds in the morning. (via Inquiring Chef)
3. Savory Feta Spinach Strata: There’s an entire pound of frozen spinach stirred into this beautiful breakfast bake, but you’d never know it with all of the cheesy, eggy goodness going on. (via Brit + Co)
5. Asparagus, Mushroom and Ham Strata (Vegan): It may sound too good to be true, but even those who avoid dairy, eggs and meat can get in on the strata action. A silky, tofu-based custard, tons of veggies and a handful of seasonings make this every bit as hearty and flavorful as any non-vegan option out there. (via Cookbook Aficionado)
6. Sausage, Fennel + Gruyère Miniature Egg Stratas: Personal-size stuff is always a big hit, and these savory muffins are no exception. The extra-crusty edges are just an added bonus. (via Strawberry Plum)
7. Sausage Breakfast Bagel Strata: When all of the schmear in the world isn’t enough to salvage those day-old bagels, it’s time to make this three-cheese, sausage-packed strata. (via Cooking and Beer)
9. Ham and Asparagus Strata: When the first stalks of asparagus hit the market this spring, this is certainly a great way to use them. It’s an especially terrific option for Easter brunch or breakfast in bed on Mother’s Day. (via I Eat Therefore I Cook)
10. Eggs Benedict Strata (Gluten-Free): What a great twist on the classic eggs Benny. With everything tossed into one pan, it’s so much easier than all the poaching and toasting that goes along with the usual recipe. Of course, all of the hollandaise action that folks love is still alive and well. (via Simply Gluten-Free)
13. Skillet Sausage and Cheese Strata: You’ll love this clean-out-the-fridge option. Made with whatever dairy — a mix of cheeses and your choice of milk, cream or half and half — you have on hand, it’s one exceptional-tasting frugal find. (via Smells Like Home)
14. Crab and Burrata Brioche Strata With Fresh Tarragon: Every bite of this brioche bread pudding is packed with creamy, mild-tasting burrata and tons of crab. Talk about a surefire way to make you feel fancy. (via Climbing Grier Mountain)
15. Artichoke and Goat Cheese Strata: Cubes of thickly cut, eggy challah are a great choice for this mixture of tangy goat cheese and well-seasoned, sautéed artichoke hearts. (via Eats Well With Others)
17. Marinated Pork, Black Bean and Tortilla Strata: Can you believe this is made from leftovers? We’d gladly gobble up a scoop or two of this chilaquiles-meets-crustless-quiche creation. (via Buttercup and Bourbon)
What are your favorite one-pan recipes to make for breakfast? Share with us below!