13 Breakfast Ice Pops That Are Cooler Than Cool
Though we’ve seen a lot of appealing breakfast trends over the last few years, let’s be real: Some of them aren’t practical for those hectic weekday mornings (yes, gussied-up smoothie bowl, we’re talking about you). When you’re on the go, you need a handheld option like breakfast bars or easy-to-grab granola. But with summer around the corner, we’re urging you to *stay cool* while being efficient. These 13 frozen breakfast pops will help.
2. Muesli Breakfast Popsicle: Packed with protein and your fave fruits, these ice pops are a total dream. Yogurt and muesli bring a balance of creaminess and crunch all while making this option a healthy one. (via The Merry Thought)
4. Three-Ingredient Yogurt Parfait Breakfast Popsicles: Yogurt, granola, and berries are all you need to make your breakfast pop dreams come true. Swap the usual yogurt for a non-dairy type to make these vegan-friendly. (via Catching Seeds)
5. Banana and Honey Bunches Cereal Breakfast Popsicles: Take your morning cereal and turn it around with these swoon-worthy pops. The sweet bananas, crunchy oat cereal, and sprinkle of cinnamon will totally have you thinking you’re eating dessert. (via No Spoon Necessary)
6. Mocha Cream Popsicles: Coffee lovers, your collective minds are about to be blown. Not only do these glorious pops take care of breakfast, but they give you your hit of caffeine too. Sign us up. (via The Cookie Rookie)
8. Stone Fruit and Yogurt Popsicles: If stone fruits are your jam, you need these pops in your life. These gems are filled with nectarines, plums, and mangos to guarantee a sweet start to your day. (via Melanie Makes)
9. Coconut Blueberry Chia Kulfi: Made with evaporated milk, kulfi is a popular Indian dessert. But this healthified version brings chia, coconut milk, and blueberries to the mix to make it breakfast-friendly. (via Playful Cooking)
11. Yogurt and Granola Breakfast Protein Popsicles: If you’re looking for a tasty way to get a morning energy boost, these pops are your solution. Raspberries are mixed with dairy-free yogurt and crunchy granola for a vegan-friendly breakfast that is heaven-sent. (via Platings and Pairings)
12. Blueberry Mango Banana Breakfast Pops: These fab options go above and beyond when it comes to healthy treats. Not only are they packed with fruit, but they’ve got a healthy dose of greens, hemp seeds, and chia seeds in the mix. (via Veggies Don’t Bite)
13. Nutella Yogurt Parfait Breakfast Popsicles: Nutella lovers, get stoked! These icy pops bring your fave chocolate hazelnut spread to the mix with wholesome granola and fruit, for a perfect on-the-go brekky. (via Baking a Moment)
For more healthy and exciting breakfast ideas, follow us on Pinterest.