April showers bring May flowers; we get it. Warm and sunny days are in our near future, and we should be excited. But after a long and dark winter, we’re *more* than ready to trade in our baked oatmeal for these 15 gorgeous blueberry-packed breakfast recipes. So… what are you waiting for?
1. Delicious Blueberry Buckle: The fusion of breakfast and dessert is something we appreciate to no end. This fab cake is crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, making it a perfect pairing for that morning cuppa. (via Place of My Taste)
2. Blueberry French Toast in Bed: Every once in a while, the weekend calls for breakfast in bed. This stunning stack of blueberry-smothered French toast is the perfect thing to stay cozy with. (via College Housewife)
3. Blueberry Pie Overnight Oatmeal: What could possibly be better than waking up to the smell of warm blueberry goodness? These overnight oats are substantial and wholesome, so you can fill up and feel good. (via Kim’s Cravings)
6. Chocolate Blueberry Protein Muffins: If you’re looking for a convenient on-the-go breakfast for your morning commute, look no further. These muffins boast ALL the protein and simultaneously taste like chocolate cake. (via Anett Velsberg)
7. Lemon Drizzle Porridge: Since childhood, porridge has always seemed like one of the boring options — but not anymore. This porridge amps things up with a lemon and blueberry medley that will have you wanting seconds. (via Cake and Whisky)
8. Blueberry Sweet Potato Waffles: Add some savory to your sweet blueberries by introducing these mouth-watering sweet potato waffles to your morning. It’s a total game changer, and you’ll be hooked! (via Edible Perspective)
9. Easy Overnight Blueberry French Toast: If you’re planning on hosting a brunch in the near future, add this recipe to your list. The soft French bread, juicy blueberries, and maple cream cheese guarantee you to be crowned the “hostess with the mostest.” (via The Salty Marshmallow)
11. Overnight Fig and Blueberry Bircher Muesli: When the days start getting warmer, a hot breakfast is the last thing we want. This overnight muesli is kept in the fridge to offer up a cooling breakfast in the a.m., and adding blueberries is never a bad idea. (via Anett Velsberg)
12. Blueberry and Lemon Scones: These swoon-worthy scones are sweet and crumbly breakfast perfection. For those with dietary restrictions, this recipe is free of grains, and it can easily be made dairy-free. (via Lila Ruth Grain Free)
14. Blueberry Citrus Sour Cream Coffee Cake Loaf: This glorious cake acts as both a breakfast option and a wholesome snack. Are we dreaming? Thanks to maple syrup and dried blueberries being natural sweeteners, we can have our cake and be healthy too! (via Vegetarian Ventures)
15. Vegan Gluten-Free Banana Blueberry Bread: This recipe takes your average banana bread and brings it to a whole new level of awesome, thanks to that striking blueberry frosting. (via Nadia’s Healthy Kitchen)
For more beautiful breakfast inspo, check us out on Pinterest.