The BritList: Meatloaf Cupcakes, Pizza Towels and More
And just like that, it’s Friday again. Who doesn’t love a short week? More importantly, who doesn’t love the fact that a pepperoni pizza towel exists? No one. No one doesn’t love that ;) Now, on to the BritList.
1. The Pepperoni Pizza Towel ($60): We need this towel ASAP, and we need to plan a picnic pizza party to go with it.
2. Popcorn Monsoon: This gorgeous popper is a modern take on popcorn making that takes inspiration from both old- and new-school gadgets. We love the retro vibe of this popcorn popper, and would happily display it on our kitchen counters.
4. Longport Necklace ($150): This stunner features finely cut wood bars dotted with gold leaf here and there. It carries the silhouette of a more formal statement necklace, but is made of black walnut and maple plywood, giving it a warm, natural feel.
5. #Insta-crushing on Maria Marie: Pantone Sprinkles, Kisses, Petals and Washi Tape? Oh hell yes. This series, and Maria Marie’s entire Instagram feed, is a MUST-follow for sure.
7. Chipped Manicure Tips: Frustrated that your manicure chips just days after you get your nails done? Check out these no-fail tips for sprucing up your nails in a matter of minutes.
8. Burrito Baby Blanket ($57): OMG. All the #babiesofbritandco need this blanket immediately.
9. Kanye West vs Your Creative Director: Just. THIS.
10. Modern Wall Clock Kit ($30): Want to make your own swoon-worthy statement clock? We’ve got a kit for that! :)
12. Best Day Ever Cozy ($5): For today, tomorrow and all those future best days ever.