14 Bucket Bags We’re Totally Eyeing Right Now
Every fashionista knows that no killer ensemble is complete without the “It Bag” of the season. And, in case you haven’t heard, bucket bags (oh so ‘90s, we know) are currently having a major resurgence. In other words, they’re everywhere! To ensure that you maintain your status as the trendsetter that you are, we’ve rounded up 14 bucket bags that run the gamut from uber chic to downright effortless.
1. Calf-Coated Bucket Bag ($695): Meet Mansur Gavriel, the NYC-based design label that put bucket bags back on the grid this past spring. Be like every other fashion editor and blogger on the block and get your hands on this mesmerizing cobalt blue number (or at least admire it from a distance!).
2. Hipanema Mochila Mini Bucket Bag ($120): Hey you boho-loving gal, this bold and beautiful bucket bag needs to be in your accessory rotation STAT! If you need any more reason, then just check out those eclectic tassels.
3. Mabel Bucket Bag ($194): For the undeniably cool girl who likes to fly under the radar, we’ve handpicked this gorgeous moss green bucket bag just for you.
4. Peyton Bucket Bag ($428): A stunningly simple, yet ultra pretty bucket bag that has us swooning left and right. The cream color makes it perfect for e-v-e-r-y occasion and function.
5. Leandro Bucket Bag ($138): To be a standout pick, there needs to be TEXTURE, and a lot of it. The woven detail — glimmer included — delivers an understated earthy-glam vibe that is absolutely striking.
7. Embossed Leather Bucket Bag ($469): If you’re a sucker for girly frocks and Peter Pan collars, then look no further than a prim and polished option. The neutral leather and cream embossed center panel are a much appreciated elegant touch.
9. Bucket Bag with Embroidery Detail ($69): It’s all in the details. As far as we’re concerned, minimalism can take a backseat. This modish bucket bag flaunts the coolest black and white graphic pattern that we ever did see.
10. Leather Drawstring Bucket Bag ($140): If you can keep it clean, go for it!
11. Small Salmon Bucket Bag ($34): Help support global textile artisans and score this seriously rad bucket bag in the process. The salmon brocade print and pom poms are all that we need to brighten our day.
12. Heather Small Bucket ($298): While summer may be in full swing, the autumnal hues featured in this bag are speakin’ to us! Now we’re just missing an extra long cardigan, oversized scarf and moccasins for good measure.
14. Harley Bucket Bag ($150): A pop of mint to go, please! Thanks to this drawstring bucket bag, you’ll always be on the verge of having a major fashion moment.
Which bucket bag will you be parading around with this summer and beyond? Let us know in the comments below!