14 Bucket Bags We’re Totally Eyeing Right Now
Every fashionista knows that no killer ensemble is complete without the “It Bag” of the season. And, in case you haven’t heard, bucket bags (oh so ‘90s, we know) are currently having a major resurgence. In other words, they’re everywhere! To ensure that you maintain your status as the trendsetter that you are, we’ve rounded up 14 bucket bags that run the gamut from uber chic to downright effortless.
1. Calf-Coated Bucket Bag ($695): Meet Mansur Gavriel, the NYC-based design label that put bucket bags back on the grid this past spring. Be like every other fashion editor and blogger on the block and get your hands on this mesmerizing cobalt blue number (or at least admire it from a distance!).
2. Hipanema Mochila Mini Bucket Bag ($120): Hey you boho-loving gal, this bold and beautiful bucket bag needs to be in your accessory rotation STAT! If you need any more reason, then just check out those eclectic tassels.
3. Mabel Bucket Bag ($194): For the undeniably cool girl who likes to fly under the radar, we’ve handpicked this gorgeous moss green bucket bag just for you.
4. Peyton Bucket Bag ($428): A stunningly simple, yet ultra pretty bucket bag that has us swooning left and right. The cream color makes it perfect for e-v-e-r-y occasion and function.
5. Leandro Bucket Bag ($138): To be a standout pick, there needs to be TEXTURE, and a lot of it. The woven detail — glimmer included — delivers an understated earthy-glam vibe that is absolutely striking.
7. Embossed Leather Bucket Bag ($469): If you’re a sucker for girly frocks and Peter Pan collars, then look no further than a prim and polished option. The neutral leather and cream embossed center panel are a much appreciated elegant touch.
9. Bucket Bag with Embroidery Detail ($69): It’s all in the details. As far as we’re concerned, minimalism can take a backseat. This modish bucket bag flaunts the coolest black and white graphic pattern that we ever did see.
10. Leather Drawstring Bucket Bag ($140): If you can keep it clean, go for it!
11. Small Salmon Bucket Bag ($34): Help support global textile artisans and score this seriously rad bucket bag in the process. The salmon brocade print and pom poms are all that we need to brighten our day.
12. Heather Small Bucket ($298): While summer may be in full swing, the autumnal hues featured in this bag are speakin’ to us! Now we’re just missing an extra long cardigan, oversized scarf and moccasins for good measure.
14. Harley Bucket Bag ($150): A pop of mint to go, please! Thanks to this drawstring bucket bag, you’ll always be on the verge of having a major fashion moment.
Which bucket bag will you be parading around with this summer and beyond? Let us know in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)