This Is the One Dessert You Need for Your Oscars Party
Throw on your red-carpet best and get ready to glam it up! Just in time for the Oscars, we’re giving Jell-O shots a serious upgrade by putting a bubbly spin on this classic party necessity. Not only are these shots super easy to make, but they work for just about any holiday or event. All you need is a touch of glitter and a bottle of Champagne! (Basically our motto for life.)
- I bottle of Champagne
- 1 20-ounce bottle of ginger ale
- 3 packets of Knox gelatin powder
- optional toppings: whipped cream, colorful sprinkles
- supplies: mini shot glasses or cups to hold the Jell-O shots
1. In a small sauce pan, combine the ginger ale and one cup of the Champagne.
2. Sprinkle three envelopes of the gelatin over the liquid and let it sit. This is letting it “bloom.”
3. Heat the liquid over low or medium, just enough to ensure that the gelatin dissolves. You do not want to let it boil.
4. Remove from heat, and then stir in the rest of the Champagne.
5. Pour the mixture into the molds.
6. Refrigerate for at least four hours, ideally overnight.
7. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles!
Only a few steps until you reach Champagne gloriousness!
It’s better to refrigerate overnight, so it’s nice and solid.
So cute and so fun!!
Basically a tiny party in your mouth.
Can you tell we’re excited about these?