23 Mini Chandeliers to Brighten Any Big or Small Space
So you want some statement-making lighting but you live in a home without a ballroom. No worries — there are plenty of gorgeous chandeliers and pendants that allow you to work within your space (and budget) without sacrificing one bit of style. Whether you want to DIY something brilliant this weekend or have your eye on a copper geometric gem, these 23 mini chandeliers will bring light and depth to your little home. Though they be small, they’re totally capable of offering the elegance of a “normal” chandelier.
2. DIY Egg Crate Chandelier: The beauty of an egg crate plastic grid is that you can make any geometric shape you want. Lighting is such a fun way to bring a pop of color into the room, and we love this teal dining room pendant. (via Sarah M. Dorsey Designs)
5. Think Slim: Avoid any light fixture that’s too big and clunky. If you have a small space like a breakfast nook, choose lighting that is thin and narrow and allows for lots of bulbs or candles. (via Homedit)
7. Caged Pendant ($39): Hang one of these simple pendants over your desk or group several of them together to make more of a statement.
12. Handmade Gem Pendant ($130): Since this chandelier is handmade and customizable, you can pick the exact color you want for your home.
13. Mobile Pendant ($249): Completely adjustable, this modern feature is fresh and contemporary but still classic.
14. DIY Copper Pipe Fixture: The hardest part of the project will be deciding what kind of geometric shape you want. Make one big one or a cluster of three for a stunning light feature. (via The Gathered Home)
19. Flat Urchin Lamp ($281): “Full of holes” is a good thing when it comes to this light fixture. The stylish, mod look will spruce up any space.
22. DIY Sputnik Chandelier: IKEA hacks to the rescue. Instead of several thousand dollars, all you need for this project is some time with Netflix to paint the pieces gold. (via Little Green Notebook)
Which is your favorite light fixture? Will you be trying any of the DIY pendants? Talk to us in the comments below!