11 Celebrity Dates You Should Copy This Weekend
Date night can be fun.. until you find yourself stuck in a dinner-and-a-movie rut. Talk about snooze alert. This week, we’re drawing a little inspiration from our favorite stars for our next hang sessions with our boo and our BFFs. Whether you’re itching for a night out on the town like Laverne Cox, want to reconnect with a cooking date like Hilary Duff or just looking for some fun inspiration like Channing Tatum, scroll on to see some of the best celeb dates of the week.
1. Dancing with Friends: There’s nothing quite like a spontaneous dance party with your wife and friends to get you in a good mood, as Channing Tatum demonstrates in his latest Instagram video. Silly times with fun people? Yes, please! (via @channingtatum)
2. Cooking with Sisters: Sibling love knows no boundaries. Hilary Duff clearly enjoys hanging with big sis Haylie when she’s recipe testing for her Cooking Channel show, The Real Girl’s Kitchen. (via @hilaryduff)
4. Fun With a Cookbook: Clearly having fun with the authors of new cookbook Heartlandia, Blake Lively proclaims this is the “BEST COOKBOOK EVER” and that “#InMyNextLifeIdLikeToBeTheirGrilledCheeseSandwiches.” (via @blakelively)
5. Piano With Godson: There’s no shortage of adorable as Selena Gomez hangs out with her godson, who, “came to see his Tia in LA.” Nothing like a little piano date with family to brighten your day. (via @selenagomez)
6. Roller-Skating Party: Miranda Lambert is clearly having fun as she and her crew roller skate in a conga line during her most recent tour. “Who’s driving this train?” she asks. We’re wondering too! (via @mirandalambert)
7. Friends + Tigers: Oh My!: In what may be quite the most unusual friend date of the week, Kelly Rowland shows off an adorable picture with a tiger cub while having the “#BESTDAYEVER” at the Black Jaguar, White Tiger Foundation. (via @kellyrowland)
8. Drinks With Friends: Hanging out with someone who inspires you is never bad, as Drew Barrymore demonstrates while having drinks with friend Crystal Meers, who she calls a “go-to for so many smart people for all things beauty, love and fun!” (via @drewbarrymore)
9. Girls Trip: Rejuvenating yourself can be as simple as a girls’ trip with those who love and support you, Nicole Richie says. “They’re the first ones to tell me when I’m being an idiot, and cheer me on every single day.” (via @nicolerichie)
11. Cake in Bed: Puppies in bed? There’s no better way to spend your Sunday. Cara Delevingne makes everyone jealous as she cozies up to a relaxing weekend with BFF Kendal Jenner. (via @caradelevingne)
Have these celeb dates inspired you to get out and do your own cozying up this weekend? Share with us in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)