7 Cheap-Chic Style Bloggers You Need to Follow
We know it can be tough to keep up with trends: Midis and bows and peplums, oh my! And even if you have time to follow super stylish Instagrammers and keep up with what the celebs are wearing, buying new clothes can really add up. To help you stay trendy and within budget, we’ve already shown you how to DIY some hot looks and make the most of your purchases with killer shopping apps. Now, we’re rounding up some cheap-chic style bloggers to help you look good for less, even if you didn’t shop up all those Black Friday sales. From second-hand tips and tricks to revealing the best steals at your favorite stores, these bloggers have you covered.
1. We So Thrifty: This blog delves into the second-hand ways of Julie Van Huizen, a Canadian thrifter with serious style. Check out her blog, where she shows off her thrifted and vintage clothes, along with household goods. For any thrifty moms out there, the mom-to-be will soon be sharing tips on thrifting for baby.
2. Style Me Thrifty: Don’t expect too many second-hand looks here. This blog features trendy looks found on a budget. So if you’ve got your eye on a certain statement piece but can’t afford the splurge, this site has all your budget-friendly options.
3. Cheap but Chic: If you’re looking for a blog that’s a combination of thrift hauls and DIYs, this is it. The blogger behind this site picks up second-hand gems and shares her methods for turning them into top trends.
4. Broke & Chic: This site combines the thrifty minds of a handful of contributors who cover everything from how to get the most out of your wardrobe to cheap makeup tricks.
5. Thrift and Shout: The thrifted looks that this blogger features seem so unbelievably stylish, it’s hard to read her posts without immediately running to the nearest second-hand store. She shares prices, tips and the highs and lows of living on a strict clothing budget.
6. The Budget Babe: This blog recognizes celebrities with spot-on style and tells the rest of us how to get those same looks on a budget. The best part is they reveal the biggest steals at stores we adore, rather than just finding cheap knock-offs.
7. Uber Chic for Cheap: If you don’t have time to hunt for bargains yourself, let the blogger behind this site do it for you. She’s an expert penny-pincher who guides her readers to the very best style steals.
How do you save money with style? Let us know in the comments!