10 Affordable Wedding Dresses for Your City Hall Nuptials
Getting married in minimalist style, like City Hall or at a small celebration with only those closest to you, is becoming more and more common. But somehow, the wedding dress game isn’t quite keeping up. That’s why we went out there and scouted some of the best white dresses we could find. Whether you’re eloping or saying your vows in front of just a few family members, these gorgeous gowns will wow everyone.
1. H&M Chiffon Dress ($20): This beauty is light, classy and has just the right amount of bling to keep it from being boring. Its length also lets you highlight your shoes, so you can keep ’em simple or get super colorful — the possibilities are endless.
2. Anthropologie Sunflower Shift Dress ($158): If you’ve got a spring or summer casual wedding on the books, this ode to sunflowers is a no-brainer. The ivory hue makes it wedding gold, while the delicate pattern makes it a seasonal home run.
3. White House Black Market Sleeveless Studded Blouson Dress ($40): If you want an edgy, slightly rocker vibe to your wedding day, this studded dress is the route to take. It’s still pretty and classy, but has a slightly edgy kick to it from the studs it’s rocking.
4. Kimchi Blue Linear Lace Dress ($79): One of the best things about this white dress is that it’s gorgeous enough for the big day, yet casual enough to be worn time and time again as a regular ol’ summer dress.
5. ASOS Lavish Alice Midi Dress ($100): If you’re a structural modernist and want to keep those vibes going on your big day, this midi dress from Nasty Gal will do the trick. Glam it up with some super fabulous bracelets or earrings, and you’ve got a super chic ensemble for your wedding.
6. J.Crew Sheath Dress ($168): There’s nothing that says a low-key wedding can’t also be formal. The structure of this beauty makes it perfect for formal affairs after the big day — just jazz it up with some fun accessories to make it stand out.
7. Modcloth Perfect, As Planned Dress ($175): This floor-length maxi dress is ideal for a natural, whimsical feel. If you’re a flower crown kind of girl, it’s hard to imagine a more perfect dress to pair with it.
8. Nasty Gal Square Headed Flared Dress ($69): This flared frock is equal parts fun and feminine. Go with a super glam updo to really show the structure off, and add some fun earrings to draw attention to the gorgeous neckline.
9. Mara Hoffman Persephone Fringe Gown ($750): Mara Hoffman, you’ve done it again! This wedding dress is trimmed in silk and perfect for the artsy gal who wants to keep a creative and artistic vibe going. This one is so eye catching, it really doesn’t take much to glam it up.
10. Madewell x Daryl K. Beverly Lace-Up Dress ($158): If you’re heading to a laid back outdoors celebration after your City Hall wedding, this relaxed frock from Madewell is just what you need. It’s structured and relaxed, all in one.