16 Ways to Show Your Love for Your City or State
Whether it’s the town where you grew up or a favorite travel destination, we all have a city or state that speaks to us a little louder than the rest. Celebrate your favorite places with items available right in our B + C shop. Here are 16 finds that will transport you to the location that you love.
2. Rock Your City Necklace ($38): Mix up your necklace game and show a little love to your home state. Each necklace is available in a variety of colors, chains and sizes to make it even more uniquely you.
3. New York City Print ($15-40): Those little-town blues are melting away, thanks to this organic cotton print capturing the spirit of NYC.
4. Cities Abroad Print ($35-60): City prints: overseas edition! These colorful portraits of Florence, London, Paris and Sydney have us reaching for our passports, and they’re limited-edition, so you’ll want to scoop yours up… and fast.
5. San Francisco Tee ($30): Gotta love the hand-me-down look of this shirt, designed with vintage tourist tees in mind. This is the perfect gift for anyone who left their heart in San Francisco.
6. West Coast Necklace ($125-145): Let’s show a little love to the coast that brought us Disneyland, our favorite tech products and scenic beaches like no other. This 14K necklace is the perfect addition to any outfit, too!
7. Cities By Rooftop Wall Calendar: Around the world in 12 months! This calendar features birds’-eye views of the world’s favorite destinations. Bonus: The illustrations all break down into framable 8” x 10” prints when you’re done.
8. Surf Paddle Ball Set ($20): Sling this set over your shoulder and be instantly transported to the beaches of Hawaii, even if you’re just playing a game of paddle ball in the park. Aloha, sunny days!
11. In Pizza We Crust Tee ($24): This tee bearing the Chicago flag is available in both men’s and women’s sizes! Wait… this isn’t the Chicago flag?
15. Tierra Blanket Roll ($72): The warm desert tones in this blanket bring a Southwestern mood to any picnic, campfire or outdoor concert. Plus, handy leather straps make it super easy to bring along.
16. SF Ornament ($25): You’ve probably noticed by now we’re partial to our home city of San Francisco ;) Trim your Christmas tree this winter with a heart-shaped, hand-painted ornament of SF, or give it as a gift!