10 Copper Kitchen Gadgets That Should Be At The Top of Your Holiday Wish List
Simultaneously classic, contemporary, elegant, and utilitarian, copper is the shining star of the metal family. OK, maybe we’re going a touch overboard, but our adoration for copper is REAL. Today, we’re teaming up with JCPenney to bring you an all-copper-everything guide to update your kitchen inventory.
We’ve waxed poetic about JCPenney before, but the love doesn’t stop at the clothing department. JCPenney is also a one-stop shop for home decor and appliances, offering a wide range of products and name brands, and a substantial array of, you guessed it, copper products. Scroll on to peep at the copper kitchenware topping our wish list.
1.KitchenAid® Custom Metallic® Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer: Where do we begin? The KitchenAid® gods have answered our calls, and the iconic, ever-useful Stand Mixer now comes in a copper finish. Bonus: This pretty mixer is compatible with ten (ten!) attachments, such as food grinders, pasta makers, and spiralizers.
2.Cooks Copper 12-pc. Ceramic Cookware Set: Something feels so right about preparing a meal with matching pots and pans. This 12-piece set is induction safe, dishwasher safe, and 100% ceramic. And we *love* the white interior finish.
3. Cooks Rotating Copper Titanium Waffle Maker: Your Sunday AM waffle routine just got a whole lot shinier. This baby features a rotating function, so your breakfast will be evenly cooked every time. Plus, it includes a “variable browning control dial”, so you can customize every waffle’s crispiness. Neat, huh?
4. Cambridge Moscow Mule Mug: Does anyone else only order Moscow mules because they come in those amazing copper mugs? Scoop up this classy mule mug for Instagram-worthy homemade cocktails, or gift this charmer to your peeps this holiday season.
5. Cambridge® Copper-Etched Ice Bucket: You know those random, unexpected products that make your day a whole lot easier? The ice bucket fits that bill.This lovely number will help you enjoy a long, luxurious dinner without worrying about your white wine going warm. It’s one less thing to worry about and will make any meal feel a tad fancier.
6.Hamilton Beach Glass Kettle: We’re all for an electric kettle that brings tea time into the 21st century. Bonus: it’s cord-free, fast-to-boil, and safer than a stovetop kettle.
7. Cooks Copper Titanium Skillet: Featuring Copper Ceramic coating infused with titanium, this non-stick, buffet-friendly skillet does it all. Go ahead, sauté, steam, roast and fry your way to happiness.
8. Thirstystone® Urban Farm Mango Wood Tray With Rope Handles: In our opinion, serving trays are the unsung hero of tableware. This Urban Farm wood tray is a delightful marriage of rustic and modern and is sure to elevate your next charcuterie spread. Literally.
9. Cooks Copper Titanium Griddle: After buying one of these gems ourselves, “Griddle me this” is our new favorite phrase around B+C HQ. We’ve been confidently making pancakes and fried eggs on the regular on this scratch-resistant surface, made with Healthy-Eco coating-PTFE and PFOA free ceramic coating.
10. Ayesha Curry™ Copper 12 Cup Muffin Pan: We’re not sure what we love more: Ayesha Curry, copper, or cupcakes. Luckily, thanks to this muffin pan, we don’t have to choose. ‘Nuff said.
Are you on board with the copper craze? Share your thoughts with us on Twitter and tag #SoWorthIt!
This post was paid for by JCPenney.
Design: Torii Burnett
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)