10 Copper Kitchen Gadgets That Should Be At The Top of Your Holiday Wish List
Simultaneously classic, contemporary, elegant, and utilitarian, copper is the shining star of the metal family. OK, maybe we’re going a touch overboard, but our adoration for copper is REAL. Today, we’re teaming up with JCPenney to bring you an all-copper-everything guide to update your kitchen inventory.
1.KitchenAid® Custom Metallic® Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer: Where do we begin? The KitchenAid® gods have answered our calls, and the iconic, ever-useful Stand Mixer now comes in a copper finish. Bonus: This pretty mixer is compatible with ten (ten!) attachments, such as food grinders, pasta makers, and spiralizers.
2.Cooks Copper 12-pc. Ceramic Cookware Set: Something feels so right about preparing a meal with matching pots and pans. This 12-piece set is induction safe, dishwasher safe, and 100% ceramic. And we *love* the white interior finish.
3. Cooks Rotating Copper Titanium Waffle Maker: Your Sunday AM waffle routine just got a whole lot shinier. This baby features a rotating function, so your breakfast will be evenly cooked every time. Plus, it includes a “variable browning control dial”, so you can customize every waffle’s crispiness. Neat, huh?
4. Cambridge Moscow Mule Mug: Does anyone else only order Moscow mules because they come in those amazing copper mugs? Scoop up this classy mule mug for Instagram-worthy homemade cocktails, or gift this charmer to your peeps this holiday season.
5. Cambridge® Copper-Etched Ice Bucket: You know those random, unexpected products that make your day a whole lot easier? The ice bucket fits that bill.This lovely number will help you enjoy a long, luxurious dinner without worrying about your white wine going warm. It’s one less thing to worry about and will make any meal feel a tad fancier.
6.Hamilton Beach Glass Kettle: We’re all for an electric kettle that brings tea time into the 21st century. Bonus: it’s cord-free, fast-to-boil, and safer than a stovetop kettle.
7. Cooks Copper Titanium Skillet: Featuring Copper Ceramic coating infused with titanium, this non-stick, buffet-friendly skillet does it all. Go ahead, sauté, steam, roast and fry your way to happiness.
8. Thirstystone® Urban Farm Mango Wood Tray With Rope Handles: In our opinion, serving trays are the unsung hero of tableware. This Urban Farm wood tray is a delightful marriage of rustic and modern and is sure to elevate your next charcuterie spread. Literally.
9. Cooks Copper Titanium Griddle: After buying one of these gems ourselves, “Griddle me this” is our new favorite phrase around B+C HQ. We’ve been confidently making pancakes and fried eggs on the regular on this scratch-resistant surface, made with Healthy-Eco coating-PTFE and PFOA free ceramic coating.
10. Ayesha Curry™ Copper 12 Cup Muffin Pan: We’re not sure what we love more: Ayesha Curry, copper, or cupcakes. Luckily, thanks to this muffin pan, we don’t have to choose. ‘Nuff said.
Are you on board with the copper craze? Share your thoughts with us on Twitter and tag #SoWorthIt!
This post was paid for by JCPenney.
Design: Torii Burnett