You’re an in-the-know mama, so you probably already follow all the most popular kid-friendly Instas. But there are plenty of under-the-radar accounts that are totally worth following. We’ve hand-picked some of the cutest, coolest, craftiest, and most helpful parenting ‘grammers that may not have followers in the six-figures range. Trust us — you’ll want to check these out.
1. @wunder_mom: Rachael’s a mom of four, so she’s got plenty of cred when it comes to parenting know-how. You’ll find tons of adorable pics, plus some super helpful how-tos (we especially love the mini tutorial on making a clean, homemade version of Pop Tarts).
2. @buggyandbuddy: Chelsey is a teacher, a blogger, a mom, and the photographer behind this completely colorful account. Take a look at the artsy how-to videos if you’re in need of some activity inspiration.
3. @thislittlegoose: Looking for activities your toddler will adore? This account is packed with sensory bins, crafty stuff, and science explorations for the pint-sized set.
4. @herecomesthegirlsblog: This mom of three posts plenty of kid pics, activity ideas, and more. Along with her brood, she makes cakes, whips up rainbow slime, and has plenty of outdoor fun.
5. @littlebuttondiaries: They’re friends and mommies who have plenty of crafty style. Peruse this account for ideas for kiddos and moms alike, plus all kinds of cuteness.
6. @toddler_tornado: Yeah, that’s kind of what we all think of our toddlers — they’re tornadoes. The toddler, in this case, is tornado-ing up a storm of kid-created fun. We recommend the pirate ship painting post; this mama lists everything that didn’t go right in the process, and we’re loving the realness she’s serving up.
7. @foodartfun: If your little one is beyond bored with the food you’re giving her, you can find all kinds of inspiration here. We’re talking otter pancakes, a fruit and veggie Animal (from the Muppets), watermelon flamingoes, and so much more.
8. @tala_and_mommy: A SAHM and her toddler provide a super-sized stream of awesomely artsy activities. From DIY play dough to a sheep collage made from recycled puzzle pieces, you’ll find endless inspo for keeping your kiddo entertained.
Who’s your favorite mom- or kid-friendly Instagrammer? Share your pick and tweet us @BritandCo!