Spring into the Season With These Cute AF Planters
Temps are rising, and that means it’s time to brighten up your indoor decor with blooms galore! With that bit of floral, cacti, or succulent greenery, you know that no indoor plant is complete without a totally haute planter to match. Keep scrolling for planters to buy or DIY for *all* the springtime feels.
DIY Planters for spring
1. DIY Gradient Planters: We’re pretty sure *happy* is the only way to feel around these bright and oh-so-trendy ombre planters. (via A Beautiful Mess)
2. DIY Lego Terrariums: Get your kids’ green thumbs started with a super cute mashup of low-maintenance air plants and LEGO friends. The hardest part will be picking what character to use inside! (via Brit + Co)
3. DIY Pink Kitty Planter: This pink kitty cat planter will have all your friends meowing with delight. It’s feline fierce and purrr-dy simple for all you cat ladies out there! (via Best Friends for Frosting)
4. Pink DIY Sprinkle Planter: For the love of plants and sprinkles, this DIY is a perfect springtime craft to try! Simply dolling up a plain terra cotta planter with a bit of paint and colorful rocks will take your cacti style to a whole new level. (via Best Friends for Frosting)
6. Easy Neon DIY Hanging Planters: It’s time to bust out that craft cart and put those neon straws and string to good use. These hangers will bring all of the whimsical and playful vibes to your space in a snap. (via Brit + Co)
7. Neon Footed DIY Terrariums: As if succulents don’t look super cool on their own, the neon tones used here will make them look out-of-this-world funky. (via A Kailo Chic Life)
8. DIY Gold Patterned Cactus Planters: The glorious gold-and-white color trend isn’t going away anytime soon, which means these cacti planters will be charming your socks off for seasons to come. (via Brit + Co)
9. DIY Marble Planter: Copper and metallics are hot home trends, but marble is on fire. Everything instantly looks chic with a marble pattern, so don’t leave your planters out of the fancy upgrade. (via Best Friends for Frosting)
10. DIY Confetti Planter: We obvs love the idea of colorful confetti everywhere, and tiny terrariums are no exception. Bonus: These plants are fake, so you’ll have some poppin’ color sans watering. (via The Confetti Bar)
11. DIY Geo Planters: Tiny pyramids and air plants are the trendy duo of our dreams! This easy-peasy DIY will give your desk a majorly chic upgrade. (via Brit + Co)
12. Mini Painted Potted Plants: Perfect for a girls’ craft night or an afternoon with your fave kiddos, this DIY is as simple as gathering up mini clay pots and painting them in color combos that’ll make you smile all spring long. (via Lauren Conrad)
13. DIY Hanging Leather Planters: Use your next crafting sesh to give your air plants a boost with these creative leather plant hangers. (via Brit + Co)
14. Handmade Cactus Pincushions: Here’s another not-so-prickly DIY for you to try! These babies are *too* cute and totally handy for all you super seamstresses who ain’t got no time for tracking down loose pins. (via Brit + Co)
15. Colorful Hanging Planters DIY: We couldn’t love these bird-lover, boho, beaded hangers more. You’ll for sure be the queen of your rooftop garden with these suspended beauties. (via Brit + Co)
16. DIY Orb Planter: Add a splash of color and classy patterns to your dinner parties with this clever orb vase. Your centerpiece game can thank us later. (via A Kailo Chic Life)
17. Painterly Planter DIY: If you’re not a painting wizard, and have a million fabric scraps that you adore, you’ll agree that this DIY is clever beyond belief. A little Mod Podge and fabric wrapping is all that stands between you and endlessly fresh and stylish planters. (via Brit + Co)
18. Mini Succulent Cubes: Take cubism to a colorful new level with this geo tower of succulents. The vivid hues and accompanying greenery will give you creative inspo on the daily. (via Kailo Chic Life)
19. DIY Marble Hanging Planter: Basic hangers will be transformed with a little dip in color, so whip out your nail polish stash and get ready for some swirly magic. (via Oh Joy!)
20. DIY Totem Planter: Elevate your planter situation — figuratively and literally — with this IKEA hack. Play around with sizing and combinations to create different takes on the concept. (via We Are Scout)
21. Watermelon Slice Planter: Life is too short for a boring window box. With summer on its way, your plant babies can soak up some rays in seasonal style! (via Gina Michele)
22. Stitched Planters: A cross-stitched design on the front of your planter brings some texture into the mix. (via Pretty Life Girls)
23. Tissue-Covered Pots: Tissue paper is underutilized in gardening, but it shouldn’t be — how cute are these? (via Tell Love and Party)
23. DIY Terrazzo Tile Planter: This fresh take on a bold pattern is super easy to recreate, and you can tailor it to match your color scheme. (via Enthralling Gumption)
24. Mid-Century Planters: Create visual depth with your indoor garden and elevate your plants to different heights using these retro stands. (via Sugar & Cloth)
25. Retro Planters: Start thinking outside the box with texture. Mirror the shapes you see in your plants on the planters! (via A Beautiful Mess)
26. Ice Cream Cone Wall Planters: Clay waffle cones to hold all your teeny tiny plant babies? Nothing could be sweeter.(via Aww Sam)
27. Spray Paint Ombre Planters: Spray paint + last minute IKEA finds = bold color combos to jazz up your garden. (via PMQ for two)
28. Disco Ball Planter: Being #extra extends to all aspects of your life, including your plant situation! Carve out a disco ball and make a happy home for a lucky succulent. (via A Bubbly Life)
29. Painted Daisy Mini Planters: Grab spring by the daisies and add a splash of color on all your paintable surfaces. (via PMQ for two)
30. Bundt Cake Planters: You see them every time you go thrifting, so give those bundt pans new life! (via Sugar & Cloth)
planters to BUY for spring
31. Brit + Co Make a Macrame Planter Kit ($20): We may be a little biased, but we’re pretty sure this is the coolest buy-and-DIY around for spring. Scoop one up and bring all of the bright boho feels to your space ASAP.
32. Banky Moon Plant Stands Cactus Plant Stand ($392): Already have a selection of cute cacti around your home, but no shelf room to show ’em off? This plant stand is the solution to displaying your mini plants without going off-theme.
33. Kim Fisher Designs Vertical Garden Planter ($253): Oh yes, you can now have wall terrariums thanks to the design smarts of Kim Fisher Designs. It’s chic AF and totally #greengoddessapproved.
34. Bronze Half Moon Planter ($14): Plant yourself among the stars this spring. All galactic home decor is trending, but we’re sure your plants will feel particularly stellar in this setup.
35. New Dream World White Ceramic Hanging Planter ($8+): Hanging one of these white beauties is a fab way to spring new life into your living space without using any table space. With so many indoor plants to pick from, we suggest a cluster.
36. Claylicious Elephant Planter ($42): Anything in the shape of an elephant will instantly bring a sense of serenity to your space.
37. Artificial Plant in Plant Stand ($40): Live plants are great — until you go away for a weekend and return to find them dead. Embrace the world of faux greenery while still keeping things sophisticated with this modern raised white planter.
38. Wall Vessel and Plant Set ($28, set of two): You don’t have to be a geometry whiz to get how glam these geo planters will look in your space. It’s simple design math, really.
39. O-M Ceramic Planter for Poketo ($32): Not too small and not too colorful, but just right! The unique, understated design is perfectly suited for any pattern-friendly, minimalist decor. Brighten it up with some fresh blooms, or keep it neutral with go-to succulents.
40. Double Octahedron Pedestal Plant Stand ($95): Um, we might be drooling over this amazing setup. The geometric base comes in any color you could desire and is absolutely slaying with that sky-high cactus on top.
41. Desktop Funnel With Stand Planter ($95+): This funnel planter is meant for both indoor and outdoor use. So when summertime finally arrives, this baby can be the star of your patio.
Planning on becoming a green goddess? Follow us on Pinterest for all of the green thumb inspo you’ll need.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Additional reporting by Ariel Garneau.)
Scene: It's a few days before Thanksgiving and you've just found out you're hosting your pod's Friendsgiving, kids and all — help! Well, you've come to the right place because together with Camp by Walmart, we're showing you how to put together a beautiful DIY Thanksgiving tablescape in a few easy-to-recreate steps. Even the kids can get in on the fun as you learn how to design pumpkin-printed placemats or a glittering table runner in this choose-your-own-adventure crafting video. Head on over to Camp by Walmart to watch it now.