Hey, Doodle Lovers! Turn Your Drawings Into Digital Art
Hey, doodle lover! Do you wanna turn your drawings into digital artwork? Great! We have just the class!
Say hello to Digital Illustration in Adobe Illustrator.
Taught by illustrator and author Becky Simpson, this beginner-friendly course will teach you the creative skills to start designing a custom collection of illustrations.
The best part? You can share your designs on Instagram, as a desktop wallpaper, a card, or heck, even on a t-shirt. Just look at all the fun creations Becky has made (and sells!).
In Becky’s class, you’ll learn how to digitize drawings and create custom designs in Adobe Illustrator. She’ll walk you through a few basic sketching techniques and how to upload and digitize those images using various tools, techniques and shortcuts in Adobe Illustrator.
Can’t sketch? Don’t consider yourself an artist? Not to worry!
You don’t have to be Picasso to make an amazing digital design. Becky will teach you how to take your original sketch and then use Adobe Illustrator to touch-up, edit and polish into a final design. It’s amazing to watch it all come together and you’ll be so proud of your final digital illustration.
At the end of her class, you’ll know how to:
- Turn an inspired sketch into a digital illustration (and ultimately a custom design!)
- Use Adobe Illustrator to trace, paint and modify your design until it’s just right
- Apply Becky’s shortcuts and techniques for working in Adobe Illustrator like a pro
As a bonus, you’ll also get exclusive access to Becky’s seven-page workbook that includes:
- Her list of class supplies and bonus tools
- Her tips and tricks for working in Adobe Illustrator (great for beginners!)
- An overview of the tools used in each lesson
- Inspiration for continuing your creative endeavors in Adobe Illustrator
Are you ready to create fun digital illustrators? Enroll in this beginner-friendly design class today!
Share you digital illustrations with us! Tag us on Instagram @BritandCo and use the hashtag #iamcreative. We’ll regram out favorites!