13 Dukan Diet-Approved Recipes to Whip Up This Week
Now that we know all about the Dukan Diet, it’s time to get cooking. Each of these 13 tempting recipes fits into one of the four phases and will leave you feeling satisfied, not starving. (Kind of a revelation for dieting, no?) Loaded with veggies and protein, even those of you not sticking to the diet plan may find yourselves adding these dishes to your weekly rotation — they’re just that good.
3. Super Easy Low-Carb Bread: This loaf may be a bit more dense than the Wonder Bread of yore, but it works just as well in a sandwich, toasted into croutons or used to swipe up the last bit of sauce or soup. (via Supergolden Bakes)
4. Hot and Juicy Shrimp With Spicy Garlic: Positively loaded with flavor courtesy of a spicy marinade and tangy lemon sauce, this sauteed shrimp makes for scrumptious lettuce wraps. (via Cooking Melangery)
7. Choco-Raspberry and Choco-Mint Cupcakes: You’ll want to save room to indulge in two of these tasty cupcakes. Half are drizzled with raspberry icing, and the remaining are topped with peppermint for two totally different taste experiences. (via The Mirror)
8. Lazy Meatball Shakshouka: Spicy tomato sauce and egg shakshouka gets an extra dose of staying power with the addition of homemade onion meatballs. Consider serving it with a few slices of Dukan-diet-approved bread for an even more enjoyable meal. (via Sweetsonian)
9. Raw Zucchini Sushi Rolls: Filled with fresh veggies and cashew cream, these rolls are a cross between veggie maki and crudites with dip. They make for a fab appetizer or entree. (via In Sonnet’s Kitchen)
10. Oat Bran Pancake Cake With Mushroom Caviar: Crepe cakes are all the rage these days, and this savory spin will allow you to get in on the action. The pancakes reheat beautifully, so you can even cook up a big batch ahead of time to make assembly a breeze. (via Cooking Melangery)
12. Pumpkin Soup: Enjoy switching up the flavor of this super easy homemade soup by switching out the cinnamon with curry powder or nutmeg or whatever else strikes your fancy from the spice rack. (via House and Garden)
Have you tried the Dukan Diet before? If so, what are some of your favorite dishes to make? Let us know in the comments!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)