17 Eggnog Recipes That Are Not a Drink
Ahhhh… eggnog. It’s the calorie-laden drinkable holiday dessert that we just can’t quit. Sitting around the fire with a big cup of it definitely screams Christmas, but there are so many more ways that we can enjoy the same delicious taste. These 17 eggnog recipes that *aren’t* a drink definitely give you something new to love. They’re totally unique (don’t worry about doubling up at your neighbor’s potluck) and, obviously, creamy, filling and delicious — just like the real thing.
3. White Chocolate Eggnog Biscotti: Your morning cuppa is calling to be stirred by these breakfast beauties. Not to mention they’re vegan, so you can serve them even for your pickiest of friends. (via The Nutritious Kitchen)
4. Eggnog Bundt Cake With Sugary Eggnog Glaze: This bundt cake has eggnog basically all over it. Why have eggnog in just the cake batter when you can put it in the glaze too, amiright? (via Homemade Hooplah)
5. Eggnog Cheesecake: Eggnog is notoriously thick and creamy, which means it’s a perfect addition to cheesecake. One piece of this will put you right in the most delicious food coma. (via Baked By an Introvert)
6. Eggnog Cookies: Simple and easy drop cookies are a holiday season staple. Try sharing these with your BFFs at a cookie swap. If you don’t eat them all yourself first, that is. (via My Organized Chaos)
10. Eggnog Scented Sugar Cookies With Easy Vanilla Icing: We all love standard iced sugar cookies for Christmas, but by adding just a bit of eggnog, you’ll add mega flavor while starting a new holiday tradition. (via Half Baked Harvest)
11. Eggnog and Almond Scones: Road-tripping to your parents’ house for the holidays can be a boring feat. Make these scones for the ride and it’ll be smooth sailing the whole way. (via Hungry Girl Por Vida)
Follow us on Pinterest for more holiday recipe inspiration!