Did you know that there’s a new trend and yet anotherwedding-related party to add to your wedding season circuit? Let us introduce you to the engagement party. These events are popping up as fast as people are popping the question, but we can’t really complain since we love an excuse to party. So once you’ve said yes, and we hope you’ve said yes, it’s time to get partying. Check out these 14 gorgeous engagement party invitations that are sure to get everyone excited to join in the fun!
1. Watercolor Invitation: Add some pastels to that white invite for a charming invitation to an engagement tea party or a backyard soiree. (via Burnett’s Boards)
2. Constellation Invitation: Invite your guests to your out-of-this-world party with bright constellation invitations. Complete the look with a picnic under the stars. (via Oh So Beautiful Paper)
3. Lantern Invitations ($3 and up): Let these pretty lanterns light the way. Just be sure that you wear a flower crown to complete the full enchanted outdoors look.
4. Save The Date Invitations: Use your engagement party to pimp your wedding. We think those glasses whisper of fun and cake and good company. (via Grey Likes Weddings)
5. Barbecue Invitation ($25): Delight even your gentlemen guests with a good ol’ fashioned BBQ engagement party. Corn hole tournament, anyone?
6. Put a Ring On It Invitation: This is possibly our favorite use of Queen Bey’s popular song. Now excuse us while we go swoon over those gorgeous colors. (via The Wedding Chicks)
7. Banner Invitation: Whether it’s at the park or on a rooftop, these banner invitations use the well-known saying perfectly. (via Style Me Pretty)
8. Fiesta Invitations: A fiesta is the perfect way to pull all the stops in color and spice. Oh, and use as many fonts on your invitations as possible. (via Hostess With The Mostess)
9. Glitter Invitation: We know your rock is the sparkliest thing on the earth, but these invitations come in second with their golden glitter. (via Etsy)
10. Rustic Invitation: These invites keep it simple with black text and an image that gives guests a sneak peek at what’s to come at the farm-to-table engagement party. (via Lightbox TG)
11. Origami Invitations: Looking for an invitation to stand out among the hoards? Make an impact with these lovely origami hearts. (via Eat Drink Chic)
12. Tiffany Blue Invitations ($8): Did she get Tiffany blue? Then your guests can, too! Don’t forget the bow on top.
13. Valentine Invitation: Why not take the holiday dedicated to love and make it your own? Ramp up your party invites with some neon colors so they’ll stand out against all that pastel pink. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
14. Real Rings Invitation ($5): At the end of the day, sometimes you just gotta be real, folks.
Did you have an engagement party, or are you planning one? Where is your favorite place to get your event invitations? Let us know below!