13 Fashion Pop-Ups You Need to Hit Before Summer’s Over
Who doesn’t love a good pop-up, especially of the fashion variety? We sure do, and summer is the ideal time to hit up one of the many temporary shopping spots poolside, on the beach, or inside cool hotels. Take advantage of deals, sip a cocktail or two, and get in on these limited-edition locales before Labor Day sneaks up on us.
1. Marla Aaron Vending Machine Pop-Up at The William Vale: There’s a new amenity at The William Vale in Brooklyn — a vending machine. But instead of snacks, this luxe version is filled with fine jewelry by New York-based designer Marla Aaron. Choose from 12 different items, made of sterling silver or 14k gold (rose, white, or yellow), ranging in price from $165 to $1,500.
2. Bikini on Demand at The Confidante Miami: Miami’s playful beach-house inspired resort just announced a partnership with Bikini on Demand (BOD), a website that provides same-day delivery to the Magic City. Their BOD lookbook will be available on the property all summer long. The best part? If you choose your drop-off location as The Confidante and use the promo code “TheConfidante” to redeem, you’ll score free delivery for one year.
3. Gurney’s Fashion Collective: From now through the end of summer, the Gurney’s Fashion Collective will have its pop-up series beachside at Gurney’s Montauk and poolside at Gurney’s Newport and will include fashion and lifestyle brands The Daily Edited, TopShop, and Kendra Scott. Swing by for beachy styles and summer surprises.
4. Helly Hansen Pop-Up Shop at the Hotel Viking: Norwegian-based wellness and fitness brand Helly Hansen will be popping up in Newport, RI this summer at the Hotel Viking to showcase all of their latest styles — at 20 percent off.
5. CONSORTIUM Pop-Up: The first concept store for custom fashion brands, CONSORTIUM, is now open in New York City at 60 Grand Street from 11am to 8pm daily through August 31 and will feature made-to-order denim, shirts, watches, bags, accessories, fragrances, and more.
6. Psycho Bunny Pop-Up Shop at the Maidstone: During the summer season, The Maidstone will host a Psycho Bunny pop-up in the Hamptons where you can shop the latest looks and buy their limited-edition “Ginger Ninja” charity t-shirt that benefits Big Brothers Big Sisters of Long Island. But one more reason to go? Their Champagne garden. Yes, that’s a thing.
7. The Accessory Junkie Clubhouse at the Malibu Lumber Yard: The e-commerce accessories brand will display their new collection at “The Junkie Clubhouse” where there will also be surprise guests, group workouts, styling workshops, and tons of covetable accessories for sale.
8. Malia Mills X Lillet Aperitif Shop Pop-Up: Between now and September 15, you can shop the French aperitif brand and iconic swimwear designer’s collab at all Malia Mills retail shops nationwide. The best part is they will donate 10 percent of proceeds to non-profit COURSE OF TRADE.
9. DAYDREAM at W Los Angeles — West Beverly Hills: On select Sundays this summer through September 30, DAYDREAM is free and open to hotel guests and visitors, starting at 9am. Take advantage of poolside fitness classes led by instructors from ModelFIT, Pure Barre, BoxUnion and Knockout; a complimentary drink at The Hideout by STK Los Angeles; DJ-spun beats from 10am until 3pm; and various pop-ups in their Trina Turk infused E-WOW cabana.
10. Mary Katrantzou at Andronis Concept Wellness Resort: If you plan to be in Santorini, Greece, this summer, be sure to swing by luxury hotel brand Andronis Exclusive for Greek fashion designer Mary Katrantzou’s collab with the resort, where you can shop her summer 2018 swimwear and bags.
11. WeWork Lincoln Road X LIKEtoKNOW.it: These two influencer powerhouses have collab’d to build out a LTK space at the Lincoln Road location that will be open through the end of August. It’s 100 percent shoppable through the LIKEtoKNOW.it app and features lots of tropical prints (our favorite).
12. 6 Shore Road at The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour, Miami: New York-based designer swimwear and resort wear label 6 Shore Road will host their pop-up through October 31 at The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour, Miami, with personalized shopping appointments and private tours for the whole 6 Shore Road experience.
13. Geanpoint at The Wythe Hotel, Brooklyn: Brooklyn and denim team up in the best way possible between now and August 26th for Geanpoint, a fashion event that features items from designers in the Greenpoint area like: Merica Lee Jeans BLKSMTH Denim Company, Cousin Sandals, Goldie’s Natural Beauty, Erin Louis Clancy, Mahps Vintage, and Loren Kathe.
Need more fashion advice, inspo, and news? Check us out on Instagram @BritandCo!