13 Galentine’s Printables to Send to All of Your Besties
We all know the true loves of our lives are our best girls. They’re there for the good, the bad and the ugly — and are always down to drink a bucket of wine and binge watch rom coms when you need ’em. This year, celebrate your #squad by throwing a no-plus-ones allowed Galentine’s Day party and invite them to the bash in a really thoughtful way: with Galentine’s Day printables (and more wine, obviously!). Send these printables as invites for your Galentine’s Day brunch or dinner, or if your besties are all out of town, snail mail them with a little gift and a “next time!” signoff. Either way, your friends will definitely feel the L-O-V-E.
1. All the Single Ladies Card ($5): Invite your faves to a post-Valentine’s Day movie marathon with the gals so you can chow down on all that discounted leftover candy. Spontaneous sugar-fueled dance parties encouraged.
2. Printable for a Mini Gift: Put a little package together for your pal with a bottle of nail polish and this printable to brighten up their day. You can never have too many polishes. (via The TomKat Studio)
3. Treat Yo’ Self Card ($5): Remind your BFFs to treat themselves on V-Day — err, G-Day — with this card. Write them a sweet note to let them know that you have *all* the love for them.
7. Cheesecakes Over Beefcakes Card ($3): Is your friend newly single? Send a smile their way via snail mail to remind them where their priorities should lie.
9. Waffles, Friends + Wine Printable: Waffles? $10. Wine? $20. Friends? Priceless. This card is the best mail your friends will receive all month long, and the printables are free. (via The Paper Mama)
10. Fries Before Guys Card ($5): If you have one motto in life, it should def be fries before guys, because when have fries ever let you down? Answer: Never.
What are you doing for your gals on Galentine’s Day? Share your DIYs on Instagram with the hashtag #iamcreative so we can see what you’re up to!