Yesterday marked the season four finale of Game of Thrones. Yup, that was fast. We’re definitely going to miss the characters we love and the ones we love to hate, but most of all, we will miss all the badass women on this show. These ladies are killin’ it both on-screen (quite literally) and off (don’t worry, we’re talking about fashion here). From Emilia Clarke to Lena Headey, this cast is full of fashionistas; here are 23 looks inspired by the incredible women of the beloved HBO hit.
1. Glamorous Brocade Skater Dress ($54): Emilia Clarke proved that it’s easy to make a plain ol’ cream dress look gorg with some brocade fabric.
2. ASOS Tuxedo Blazer ($32): These women are so fab that they rock menswear better than actual men. Sophie Turner looked awesome in this tuxedo blazer, and you will too.
3. John Zack Shift Dress in Lips Print ($54): Maisie Williams may be a mere seventeen years old, but she’s certainly on the same fashion level as her older costars. When was the last time you saw a lip-embellished dress look so good?
4. Talk Show Talent Dress ($95): This color is so beautiful and complements Rose Leslie’s red hair so well. But then again, it’s a color that looks awesome on almost everyone.
5. ASOS Midi Skirt in Texture ($77): There’s something about flowy white skirts that’s so simplistic and pretty. Sibel Kekilli’s just classy like that.
6. ASOS Knit Dress in Baroque Pattern ($46): Ornate patterns on modern clothing are the bomb dot com. You go, Lena Headey.
7. Change with the Clock Dress ($55): Burgundy is often regarded as a fall and winter color, but we think it looks just as great during the summer. Just look at Emilia; is there anything this girl can’t make work?! We’re going with no.
8. ASOS Full Midi Skirt in Scuba ($67): Maisie’s blue skirt is such a cute choice for summer now that pastels are at an all time high.
9. PJ Salvage Flower Print Romper ($66): Natalie Dormer rocked this floral romper like no other. Play suits are quite versatile. Floral prints make them perfect for summer, but darker colors allow you to carry them into the fall as well.
10. Love Shell Crop Top ($46): Black crop tops are great because they basically go with everything. Wear it with a statement necklace. Wear it on its own. Either way, it’s just as stylish.
11. ASOS Embroidered Velvet Dress ($67): Yes, it’s a velvet dress. But it certainly isn’t that dress you used to wear to Christmas parties as a kid. It’s embroidered!
12. ASOS Maternity Maxi in Floral Print ($86): We’re dedicating this one to all the mamas-to-be out there, just to show you how easy it is to style around a baby bump. Loose-fitting maxis like this are worth the investment. You can even wear it afterwards.
13. Oasis Lace Sleeve Skater Dress ($92): Natalie brought sexy back in this red hot number. Lace is always called for.
14. Little Mistress Lace Side Dress ($61): See? More lace. But this time, side overlays complete the look. Nathalie Emmanuel knows what she’s doing.
15. Pause for Applause Dress ($90): This might be our favorite Emilia Clarke look ever. Our pick doesn’t show off your gams, but it definitely still has that regal look to it. Pause for Applause is right, folks.
16. Rare London Tutu Dress ($102): Carice van Houten has shown us one of the best things about fashion nowadays: you don’t have to have the dancing abilities of a ballerina to wear a tutu dress… but hey, we’re still pretty awesome at the Running Man.
17. Maggie Polka Dot Blouse ($49): Maisie looked super adorable in this whimsical and timeless print. Polka dots aren’t going anywhere, folks.
18. John Zack Skater Dress ($69): White dresses are so versatile because they’re a blank canvas. You can style them however you want!
19. ASOS Harem Pant ($31): Billowy pants are amazing, both comfort and style-wise. Our pick is not as fancy as Natalie’s, but they totally work for casual events.
20. Oasis Crepe Dress ($105): This is a shade of yellow that doesn’t get worn very often, and looking at this dress, we’re having a hard time figuring out why. It’s just so gorgeous.
21. ASOS Bandeau Maxi Dress ($31): Plain black dresses like Gwendoline Christie’s are also sort of blank canvases. We’d recommend wearing this bandeau maxi with some statement earrings, bold lipsticks and a rad updo.
22. Spell Lovely Spot Split Maxi Skirt ($148): Animal prints are wonderful, and maxi skirts mean that there’s just more to love.
23. ASOS Blazer with Leather Look Sleeves ($62): We love leather jackets, but we chose this particular blazer because of its uniqueness. When was the last time you saw a blazer with leather sleeves?
What did you think of the Game of Thrones season four finale? Did it shock you as much as it did us? Tell us in the comments below!