The GoT Leading Ladies Show Us Their Best Makeup Looks
The leading ladies of Game of Thrones continually impress us with their ability to look gorgeous in their characters’ Middle Ages-inspired looks then turn around and glam it up on the red carpet. Here, we have 11 ways to snag the starlets’ looks and make them your very own. From Sansa’s spider lashes to Cersei’s orange lip, the GoT actresses are giving us major beauty inspo.
1. Sophie Turner’s Spider Lashes: Join Sophie Turner (Sansa) in channeling Twiggy with spider lashes. If your lashes aren’t clumping naturally, you can use tweezers to pinch them together and emphasize the look. (via Hollywood Life)
2. Hannah Murray’s Bold Red Lip: Every girl needs to know how to rock a red lip. We love how Hannah (Gilly) pairs it with a simple liquid liner, making the lips the star of the show. (via Refinery 29)
3. Rose Leslie’s Dramatic Liner: Amp up the intensity of your makeup by lining your waterline and adding some smudged black shadow like Rose (Ygritte) does. Then strut your stuff like the femme fatale that you are. (via The Beauty Department)
5. Gwendoline Christie’s Metallic Eye: There is a metallic shade to suit everyone, and the look can be tailored to day or night, as Gwen (Brienne) proves with a rosy bronze shadow and dramatic lashes. (via The Beauty Department)
8. Emilia Clarke’s Dramatic Smokey Eye: Some nights, you just gotta go big, and we all know no one goes bigger than the Mother of Dragons. This tutorial for a next level smokey eye will get you there. (via Keiko Lynn)
9. Natalie Dormer’s 1940s Look: Natalie (Margaery) rocks a soft vintage look here, with half up hair, a cat eye and a square neckline. We’re going to take it to the next level with a victory roll. (via She Lets Her Hair Down)
10. Maisie William’s Dramatic Brows: On days when you don’t want to go all out, a thick brow is your best friend. Thick brows frame your face in a way it would take layers of eye makeup to achieve otherwise. We love how Maisie (Arya) mixes it up, with thick brows, light makeup and a super pouf. (via Refinery 29)
Do the ladies of Game of Thrones rock it hotter on the red carpet or in Westeros? Let us know your favorite look below!