16 Haircare Gifts for Your Braid Loving BFF
We all have that one friend who rocks perfect hair all the time — whether she’s running errands, out for a night on the town or just rolled out of bed, her shiny tresses always inspire serious envy. Then there are the rest of us, who aspire to look like her. We all have to start somewhere, and this holiday season, there’s no reason why that perfect-hair girl can’t be you or your besties. We’ve hunted down 18 basic hair essentials to build the ultimate starter hair product and accessories collection.
1. Drybar Big Hair Don’t Care Kit ($199): Anyone who doesn’t want this kit is absolutely crazy. They’ll be rockin’ the #bighairdontcare look as soon as they unwrap it.
2. Bow Hair Elastics ($4): Coming in at under five buckaroos, these hair elastics would make the perfect stocking stuffer for any long-haired girl in your life.
3. Anthropologie Bobby Pins ($24): These are bobby pins that you actually want seen. Who gifts black bobby pins anyway?
5. Tangle Teezer ($9): Tangle Teezers are basically the best brush you can use on your hair without damaging it. So why not make it a gift for someone who’s just starting out?
6. CHI Travel Tool Kit ($100): This is the ultimate set for any avid traveler, because it covers all of your bases. Well done, CHI.
7. Kate Spade Metal Headband ($48): Girly girls, rejoice. This totally adorable headband is calling your BFF’s name.
8. Batiste Dry Shampoo Trio ($10): Who doesn’t love dry shampoo? Your buds will be thanking you when this mini trio gets them through second and third (maybe fourth!) day hair.
9. Lululemon Bang Buster Headband ($18): This headband can be dressed up or worn to the gym, and that’s why it’s the perfect basic. Totes multifunctional.
10. Ultra CHI Bubbly Pink Iron ($90): If your friend is just starting out with hair stuff, then a straightener is a must. Why not make it polka dotted?
11. Deepa Gurnani Floral Headband ($32): A snazzy headband is such a cute gift for any girl in your life looking to expand her collection.
12. Sephora Gold Brush Set ($32): Talk about a luxurious product. This gold set is one way to make a boring necessity look way cute.
15. LUSH Marilyn Treatment ($23): Just about anything from LUSH would be a nice gift for someone who loves pampering themselves. This year, we’re going for the Marilyn hair treatment. It’s pretty much every blonde’s dream.
16. T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand ($230): This is one of the most convenient tools we’ve seen in a long time: one wand, three barrel sizes. Yes, THREE. We’re buying ourselves one, too. Shhhh.
What are you getting the aspiring hair guru in your life? Tell us in the comments below.