Here’s What 6 Celebs Had to Say About the Chelsea Bombings
On the heels of the 15th anniversary of the September 11 attacks, last night’s yet-to-be-explained Chelsea bombings, which saw 29 people injured after an intentional explosive device was placed in or near a dumpster, understandably has many shaken up.
Celebrities were no exception, taking to Twitter to react to the shocking event. Find out what they had to say below.
1. Lady Gaga: Mother Monster left her friends and fans with this message of warmth.
2. Laverne Cox: NYC enthusiast Laverne Cox sent thoughts and love to the Big Apple.
3. Nicole “Snooki” LaValle: Nicole was serious and reflective in her reaction, a change from her usual goofball ways.
4. Mara Wilson: After telling Chelsea residents to “please be safe,” Mara attempted to infuse some humor into the situation.
5. Leah Remini: Leah kept things short and simple with a retweet of the news and two single words.
6. Questlove: Questlove got the news late due to a performance, but made sure to check in on all his NYC peeps afterwards.
Did you witness the explosions? Share your story with us @BritandCo.
(h/t ET, photos via Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty)