Here’s Where You Can Score Free Goodies for National Cookie Day!
Here’s how to make your Monday a whole lot sweeter: treat yourself to an ooey-gooey cookie, because A) why not? and B) it’s National Cookie Day, which means scoring free and discounted baked goods at the following stores. You can thank us later… (with a cookie, of course.)
1. Whole Foods: While the gourmet grocer is famous for carrying a plethora of health foods, they definitely don’t back down when it comes to baked goods. Today, the retailer is knocking off 50 percent from all cookies at their cookie bar, which includes basically every form of cookie you can imagine.
2. Mrs. Fields: Run — don’t walk — for this one. The old school bakery chain is doling out free cookies to the first 400 customers at every US store location. Plus, they’re offering 40 percent off of holiday cookie assortments on their website.
3. Insomnia Cookies: Everyone’s favorite late night snack shop is gifting a free cookie with the purchase of another item (because two cookies is always better than one!)
4. Great American Cookies: These treats truly are great — especially when they’re free. Select Great American Cookie locations will gift a free cookie to anyone who walks into their store today. No purchase necessary.
5. Cinnabon: The objectively best-smelling stall at everyone’s local airport/shopping mall waited till none other than National Cookie Day to roll out their new cinnamon-bun-stuffed chocolate ship cookie. As deliciously decadent as this sounds, it’s only around for a limited time… so act fast!
How are you celebrating National Cookie Day? Tweet us @BritandCo!