20 Ways to Deck Out Your Windows for the Holidays
The holiday season is officially upon us, and that means amping up your decorations. We’ve got some magical ideas that make the most of what is already your home’s most beautiful feature: the windows. So turn up the festive tunes, grab a mug o’ hot cocoa and let these images inspire you to make your windows prettier than ever.
1. Starry Windows: What’s the best way to add an extra-special twinkle to your windows this holiday season? Some mini gold stars ought to do the trick. Hunt down some window clings or DIY with a gold window paint marker. (via Fern Living)
7. Star Pendants: Yes, more star pendants! We just had to show you another shot so you could see how lovely these are by a window. Paper snowflakes would be a lovely substitute too. (via iPaper)
11. Tiny Wreaths: Why not host a wreath-decorating shindig for all your friends? It’s the perfect excuse to eat an insane number of Christmas cookies and get everyone involved in the window-trimming. (via Martha Stewart)
16. Trim a Tree Branch: If you’re into the rustic look, try this charming concept. Bring in a tree branch and deck it out with all manner of prisms and pinecones and whatever your little heart desires. (via 101 Woonideeen)
18. Christmas Tree: You’ve put all that effort into picking out just the right tree, so why not show it off by placing it center stage in front of a window? This allows everyone (indoors and out) to marvel at your tree’s beauty. (via Mrs. N and Villa Reasonably)
20. Candles in Bottles: It didn’t take too much convincing for us to realize that we need these candleholder bottles ASAP. (via Decor Dots)
What are your windows looking like this holiday season? Did one of these ideas inspire you to do something extra special this year?