14 Ways to Add Good Vibes to Your Bedroom Decor
Your bedroom is a refuge from the big crazy world we live in, so why not give it as many good vibes as you possibly can? Fortunately, it’s super easy to do that with just a few tips and changes. Below you’ll find soothing scents, cool colors, crystal treasures and plenty of plants to make each and every night more mellow. So channel your chillest energy and let these ideas bring more good vibes into your safest of spaces.
1. Soothing Scents: To really make it mellow, you want to be sure all your senses can get in on the action. A reed diffuser looks cute, all the while filling your safe space with relaxing aromas. (via Hello Glow)
2. A Bit of Nature: Plants bring a special kind of life into the room. They remind you that the world is much bigger than any current problems on your mind *and* they make the air you breathe cleaner and happier. (via Interior Break)
3. Cute Candles: Little is more calming than candlelight, so don’t just save ’em for special occasions. Treat yourself (and your space) with their warm glow whenever you can use a little extra R&R. (via The Kalon Life)
4. Declutter: You have little chance of clearing the chaos of your brain if your surroundings look just as chaotic as you feel. Keep your bedroom calm and happy by minimizing clutter as much as possible. And with a ton of clever storage solutions at your disposal, it’s plenty possible. (via Design Love Fest)
5. Soft and Cozy Bedding: Make sure not to neglect your sense of touch in your zen endeavor. Falling into soft, plush bedding tells your body that it’s time to wind down and forget the day.
6. Crystal Goodies: It’s no secret that crystals bring all kinds of good vibes. Put them with your books, on your dresser, above your bed — put ’em everywhere! (via Style Me Pretty)
7. Dreamcatcher Decor: Let your dreams know who’s boss by catching all the bad ones. A dreamcatcher is a whimsical decor touch with a practical purpose. (via The Beetle Shack)
8. Maximize Natural Light: Nothing wipes out bad energy quite like sunshine, so you should let as much of it in as possible. Breezy curtains and open windows do a bedroom good. (via Her Campus)
9. Minimal Decor: If you’re reading this, chances are you know how fun it is to play with furniture, storage, accent pieces, artwork and on and on. But to maintain your sanity, save decor abundance for the rest of your abode and keep your bedroom sweet and simple. (via Avenue Lifestyle)
10. Electronics Not Allowed: The last thing you need when you’re trying to unwind from the day is constant interruptions and distractions from the outside world, so keep electronics out. This small change can make a huge difference when it comes to finding your inner zen. (via The Little Design Corner)
11. Empty Floor: Most Feng Shui experts will tell you that good energy likes to flow freely underneath and around the bed. If you’re really looking to step up your zen game, clean up and clear out this space. And let this Plum & Bow Tufted Dot Duvet Cover ($109-$159) be your reward.
12. Organic Materials: Nature is your best defense against a hectic day. Incorporate organic materials wherever you can to let them work their mellow magic. (via & Suus)
13. Cool Colors: Playing with bright and bold colors is an endless delight best reserved for the other rooms in your home. Keep your bedroom colors cool and calm to keep your sanity in check. (via The Design Chaser)
14. Symmetry: The less your mind has to figure out when you’re trying to relax, the better. A symmetrical bedroom says to your brain, “There’s nothing to do here but exhale.” (via House Tweaking)
Looking for more ways to make the most of your space? Follow us on Pinterest!