If you love to make the most out of your living space, hidden storage hacks are your BFF. That’s why we’ve searched the Internet high and low for the best hidden storage ideas for your bedroom. From jewelry concealed behind your artwork to disappearing TVs, these 12 hidden storage ideas will give a major dose of inspiration. Scroll through for some major organizing and storage porn for your Pinning pleasure.
1. Bed Storage: What better way to avoid unneeded furniture than by turning your bed platform into cabinets? This plywood platform bed wraps around the room, maximizing your living space. (via Studio Oink / Remodelista)
2. Hidden TV: You’ll be playing the disappearing act with your TV on the daily, because once you’ve seen this, you can’t unsee it. With smart house tech all the rage these days, you can have your hidden TVs pop up, flip up or drop down almost anywhere. (via Attic Mag)
3. Closet Curtain: Keep your shoes out of sight with this clever faux window closet. This glam-inspired NYC look is so chic, you’ll want to create one for all of your open storage spots. (via Luke Gibson Photography / Houzz)
4. Collapsible Ottoman: The more, the merrier when it comes to ottomans — especially when they come in so many different colors and patterns. You can store stuff in ‘em (duh), use them as surfaces, sit on them and stow them away when they’re not in use. (via Brit + Co)
7. Under-the-Mattress Storage: If you don’t have a big linen closet, and there’s nothing you hate more than seeing those plastic bins under the bed — this is for you! We love that the bed frame goes all the way to the floor — no dust bunnies here! (via HGTV)
8. Basket Bed Storage: Incorporating storage under your bed is an excellent way to save space. These cute baskets are super stylish and hide clutter you don’t want anyone to see. (via The Lily Pad Cottage)
9. Leather Pulls: This hidden shoe organizer needed some flair, and we have to say these DIY leather pulls do the trick just fine. By adding small accents to your storage accessories, you can refresh your home without breaking the bank. (via House Tweaking)
10. Shoe Closet Envy: This home tour shows us that your contractor isn’t always right. This gal decided to use wasted space to create a closet that any guest would envy. The added touch of a mirror on the back and the inside of the door gives the illusion of space. (via My Domaine)
12. King of Platforms: This king-size bed is propped on a platform to give the illusion of a separate area, and hence a bigger space. The platform also doubles as a storage compartment. #Winning! (via Home and Decor)
Are you planning on trying any of these cool hidden storage ideas? If you’re looking for more ideas like this, follow us on Pinterest for even more tips and inspo.