12 Crazy Ice Cream Products You Didn’t Know You Needed
When you really, really love ice cream, you don’t just keep the sweet treat hidden behind your freezer door. You move the ice cream party from the confines of kitchen to the rest of your pad, and we don’t mean by enjoying a sneaky scoop or two on the couch. The iconic cone comes in the form of super kooky decor, from mirrors to soft serve-inspired lamps, and even an insanely cool bean bag chair — all housewares YOU, the sprinkles-on-top devotee, didn’t know you needed until right now. Don’t fight the craving to sweeten up your home with these 12 crazy ice cream products.
3. All-Over 8 Bit Shower Curtain ($30): We’re LOL-ing over this ode to all things greasy and 8 bit. Ice cream makes two appearances bookended by pixelated ‘za.
4. Ice Cream Door Stopper ($13): Turn the biggest #fail into an everyday #win with this splattered ice cream cone door stop.
6. Sundae Morning Pillow ($25): If you wake up craving hot fudge sundaes after hitting the hay on this pillow, your sweet tooth might not be to blame :o
8. Ice Cream Cone Lamp ($28): If your desk lamp doesn’t add enough flair to your workspace, consider swapping it out for this touch-triggered cone lamp, ’cause why not?
10. Ice Cream Cone Pendant Lights ($77): What happens when you replace a scoop of soft serve with a light bulb? You make ice cream cone pendant lights, of course!
11. Ice Cream Cone Wall Decal ($50): This ice cream wall decal is perfect for your little one’s playroom and could even double as the most adorable DIY height chart ever — this tot is just about two scoops tall!
12. Anthony Peters Flake Cone Print ($10): This tribute to soft serve adds a bright pop of color to any wall, especially when it’s hung with patterned washi tape. Add it to the list of prints foodies will flip for.
What other wacky + wonderful ways have you seen ice cream sneak up in the home decor realm? Does your pad currently have any cone-inspired art or accessories in it? Tell us how you’d outfit your space with quirky decor in the comments below.