10 Instagrammers Whose Spaghetti Donuts Are Giving Us a Major Case of FOMO
If you love pasta in all its incarnations — from baked to cheesy to even green — bring up Instagram ASAP. You’ll want to witness this. For anyone whose dream is pasta you can eat on the run, your fantasies are coming true. Enterprising foodies at Pop Pasta in NYC have put spaghetti donuts on the map… and menu. The fried rings of molded pasta are showing up in the hands of hungry hoards of food truck followers at Smorgasburg in Brooklyn — and the drool-worthy proof is right there in your feed. Here are 10 Instagrammers that will have you hankering for a carb binge STAT.
1. Perfect Pair: Bolognese or carbonara? We’ll have one of each PUH-LEASE!
2. Baker’s Dozen: Bring a box of these into the office and you’ll be everyone’s BFF for sure.
3. Spaghetti Goggles: Spaghetti donuts will give everyone a whole new perspective on the world.
4. Hello, New York: Are you bracing yourself for the most epic street food experience of all time? Another New York original is born.
5. Donut Discriminate: Vive la différence! It’s everything carby you love, rolled up in one.
6. Latest Is Greatest: Look out ramen burger — there’s a new boyfriend in town.
7. Spaghetti Ohs: That’s the sound of all your friends oohing and ahhing as they scroll their feed.
8. Fresh Off the Truck: When in NYC, get ’em while they’re hot — at Williamsburg Smorgasburg on Saturdays and Prospect Park Smorgasburg on Sundays.
9. Self Restraint: That’s what it takes to Instagram your first spaghetti donut before you even take a single bite.
10. Triple Play: Aglio E Olio Pop, Red Sauce Pop, and Bolognese Pop — all the flavors you crave in a box set.
If you HEART staying on top of food trends, follow us on Pinterest for more inspo.