Warm Up With 18 Baked Pasta Recipes
As the temperature drops, we notice ourselves craving lasagna and mac and cheese with greater frequency, a noticeable shift from the cooling salads we were going for during the sweltering summer months. It may have something to do with the comfort food factor, or perhaps it’s the fact that we’re looking for any excuse to light the oven, but we’re guessing we’re not alone in this tendency. Enjoy warming up with these 18 tasty baked pasta recipes as the temperature drops!
3. Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti: Use rotisserie chicken to get this quick-and-easy baked ziti on the table even faster. And, for a well-balanced, one-skillet meal, go ahead and add a few handfuls of your favorite veggie to the mix. (via Gimme Some Oven)
4. Red Pepper Pasta Bake: Your family will fall for this sweet pepper twist on the usual marinara sauce. Whether or not you add some meat to the mix is up to you… it’s totally delicious either way. (via Damn Delicious)
5. Ricotta and Spinach Stuffed Shells: Underneath a layer of chunky marinara, you’ll find garlicky sautéed spinach and ricotta-stuffed pasta shells that are just waiting for you to dig in. (via Palachinka)
9. Beef Ragu Lasagna: Upgrade the usual ground beef red sauce to a slow-cooked ragu made in a Dutch oven at your own risk — it’s such a treat that you may never be able to go back to the quick route. (via Erin Made This)
11. Easy Baked Macaroni and Cheese Cups: If you love to eat the crispy, caramelized cheese edges around a pan of mac and cheese, these personal-sized cups of cheesy goodness are right up your alley. (via Lemons for Lulu)
12. Asparagus and Kale Stuffed Shells: Your tastebuds will probably be too distracted by a homemade red sauce and dollops of basil pesto to even notice that these shells feature a duo of healthy veggies. (via Edible Perspective)
14. Baked Lamb Orzo Noodles: Tomato and onion-braised lamb is stirred together with orzo and baked to create this simply seasoned, but simply delicious, traditional Greek casserole. (via Adventures in Cooking)
15. Skillet Baked Pulled Pork and Broccoli Rabe Stuffed Shells: Meltingly tender pulled pork and garlic-and-chili cooked broccoli rabe are a perfect pairing stuffed inside giant pasta shells. (via Heather Christo)
What’s your go-to baked pasta recipe to make when it gets cold? Share your faves with us in the comments below!