Make This Ridiculously Easy Instant Pot Tuscan White Bean Soup Recipe to Eat All Week Long
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 1/2 cups diced onion (about 1 medium onion)
- 2 cups chopped leek, white and light green parts only
- 2 cups diced carrot
- 1 1/2 cups diced zucchini (about 1 medium zucchini)
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 15 ounce cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed well
- 1 28 ounce can diced San Marzano tomatoes
- 4 cups of vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning herb mix
- 1 pound Italian sausage links, left whole (optional)
- 1 bunch Lacinato kale, shredded
- 1/2 bunch fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- thinly sliced rounds of lemon, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
Combine the celery, onion, leek, carrot, zucchini, mushrooms, garlic, beans, tomatoes, stock, dried Italian herbs, and whole Italian sausage links, if using.
Close and seal the Instant Pot, and set for five minutes on high of the “Manual” setting.
Let pressure release naturally. Remove sausage links, if using, and slice into bite-size pieces. Replace pieces into the soup.
Stir the shredded kale, parsley, and chopped lemon into the soup. Season to taste and serve hot.
- This Instant Pot Indian Butter Chicken Recipe Can Be Yours in Less ... ›
- This Pressure-Cooker Ramekin Eggs Recipe Is Ready in Less Than ... ›
- This Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta Recipe Is Practically Magic ... ›
- This Easy, Weeknight Beef Stew Recipe Begins With Your Instant Pot ›
- Here's the Easiest (and Quickest) Way to Pressure Cook Chicken ... ›
- 19 Instant Pot Recipes for When You're Even Too Busy for a Slow ... ›
- This Instant Pot Carnitas Recipe Satisfies All of Your Summer Taco ... ›
- 56 Easy Pressure-Cooker Recipes Even a Beginner Can Make - Brit ... ›
- 45 Beginner Instant Pot Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners - Brit + ... ›