Fans Are Suggesting Names for Kim Kardashian West’s New Baby and They’re Amazing
Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West announced that their surrogate gave birth to the couple’s third child this week, so naturally, fans are wondering when the world will get to see a photo — or at least learn the little one’s name.
Kardashian West previously said that her daughter North, 4, preferred the name “Star,” even if the media mogul wasn’t “vibing on it” herself. Talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres, who loves to suggest baby names to celebrities and even takes credit for giving West the idea to name their 2-year-old son Saint, also suggested “Lip Kit” and “Pop West” as possible names for the new little girl.
Social media is on fire with other possible name suggestions, ranging from meaningful family names to downright goofy puns. Check out some of the best (and funniest) suggestions below.
1. Too punny! Some people are running with the last name “West” as a basis for joke suggestions, including “Wild.” Something tells us that’s not going to happen.
2. So literal. This person doesn’t trust the couple to be too creative.
3. Such shade! Some users couldn’t help but make suggestions based on the couple’s media dominance.
4. Downright heavenly. Will the Kardashian-Wests take the religious route, similar to Saint?
5. In loving memory. Many fans think the couple may name their new daughter Donda, after West’s late mother.
6. Keep it topical. Why not a current pop-culture reference? That’ll age well!
7. Keep it simple. One user suggested a totally “normal” name, like Janet.
8. What would Food God do? Kim’s BFF would LOVE this.
9. A case for the FBI. This user is figuring out all the clues.
10. Go with the unconventional. Straight up, “Kid Kardashian” is kind of cute.
11. Keeping it light. Some people just want to be part of the conversation.
Do you have any guesses or suggestions for baby Kimye’s name? Let us know @BritandCo!
(photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images)