See Lauren Conrad’s Wedding Band + 5 More Stunning Ring Sets
Spotted on Instagram: Lauren Conrad’s wedding ring! The thin, diamond-studded band was hidden in plain sight in a recent posted pic, delicately stacked beneath her rock of an engagement ring. That rose gold stunner was featured in its own #relfie just over a year ago, right after now-husband William Tell popped the question. But ever since their dreamy September nuptials, the former Hills star’s feed has been mani-gram free, leaving us to daydream about the style and design of the elusive band until today. Even this post was fairly sneaky with a caption typed to draw your attention straight to LC’s sheer nude mani — thankfully for us ring seekers, her bling was just too distracting.
Now that we can see it, we love it, and it’s sparked a new love affair with wedding ring sets. Once you’re done swooning over LC’s diamond and rose gold pair, scroll through five more made-for-each-other stackers.
1. Curved Gold Ring ($380) + Pear Diamond Engagement Ring ($610): Non-traditional brides will fall for this offbeat pair in a heartbeat. We love the way the delicate curved band dips to let the pear-shaped rock take center stage.
2. Alternate Moissanite and Gold Engagement Rings ($545+): Mixed metals prove that opposites attract. Plus, the way the distressed wedding band mimics the diamond’s facets means your rock will stand out even more.
3. Diamond Ring With Pave Crown ($1,100) + Thin Diamond Eternity Ring ($720): A small pave crown makes a traditional solitaire diamond even more extra special while the thin eternity ring helps to balance out the bling.
4. Faceted Wedding Ring Set ($850): We’re enamored with the way this distressed design looks so luxe — all thanks to the ultra high-shine finish… oh and that diamond helps too :)
5. Gray Diamond Sotto Voce Ring ($635) + Black Rhodium Equilibrium Cuff Ring ($485): A gray diamond in a rose gold band? Sounds like seventh heaven, especially when stacked above an impossibly cool cuff ring.
Which ring pairing is you’re favorite? How do you style your wedding ring on the regular? Tell us in the comments below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)