This collection of 12 tasty, low-carb snacks practically defines staying power. Each one will not only keep you full for longer than a handful of sweets from the office candy jar, but can also be easily tossed in your lunch bag for your next road trip or day at work. So, what are you waiting for? Whip up a few to put a little extra pep in your step all week long.
2. Salt and Vinegar Zucchini Chips: Salt and vinegar zucchini chips are a tangy and crispy alternative to their potato-based counterparts, only without all of the carbs and calories. (via Sugar-Free Mom)
3. Matcha Cashew Coconut Energy Balls: Chewy and coco-nutty, these date-sweetened balls will squelch candy cravings while providing a nice helping of antioxidants at the same time. (via Naked Cuisine)
7. Double Peanut Butter Protein Raw Bites (Raw, Vegan): Using a duo of peanut butter and flour means these bites have an extra nutty flavor and deliver tons of protein. Make them a little more indulgent by stirring in a few chocolate chips. (via Southern in Law)
8. Crispy Spiced Carrot Chips: No special equipment is needed to whip up a batch of these carrot chips. Play around with mixing up your own seasoning blend to make them as spicy or smokey as you like. (via Every Last Bite)
10. Cherry Tahini Energy Balls: You only need five ingredients to make these energy-boosting balls. As delicious as they are, you can also feel good about knowing that they’re loaded with antioxidants, fiber, omega-3s and more. (via Every Last Bite)
Share some of your fave low-carb snacks with staying power below!